Reviews for The Wicca Queen
I'maMePanda chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
Okay I am loving this! I've been reading your Sophie stories and really should have reviewed before now, but there so good I couldn't stop reading! I love how you've characterized everyone, and Xander and Anya as Timon and Pumba is awesome! I'll admit when I first started reading I was hoping to see Xander and Andrew as them, because they have that weird nerdy friendship vibe, but this is even better. Thank you for all your work, I have entertainment for days!
MightyMayo chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
Btw that Dickie thing is a joke. :D
MightyMayo chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
You brought in Dickie! :D
Ghost420 chapter 18 . 4/10/2013
Can't wait for the sequel!
randomtvjunkie93 chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
You gave ma an idea to use Glee for the Lion King thanks for writing this i love it
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 18 . 7/8/2011
Brilliant work again, loved this. I just knew it, I knew Xander and Anya were going to be Timon & Pumbaa LOL. Well done!
kinini chapter 18 . 6/22/2011
i LOVE the lion king! great story, and love how buffy and faith will be keiara and kovu :)
kinini chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
my favourite chapter so far :)

anya fits timone perfectly! and xander with poomba :)

but wheres buffy?
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 17 . 5/17/2011
I agree with Sophie. GO WILLOW!
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 10 . 5/16/2011
Loving it so far.

One thing though. Where do they get clothes for growing-up Willow?

Also, ""Yep, home is where your rump rests" said Xander." Is wrong. Home is where your heart is, so your real home's in your chest. :)
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 9 . 5/16/2011
Hehe. I love that Xander and Anya are Timon and Pumba!
Mordanyes chapter 18 . 8/15/2010
Beautiful story! I haven't watched that movie for years yet still was able to sing along to some of the songs! I loved this! So adorable! I'm off to read the sequel now! :) Hmm, I wonder if the Lion King will be on TV soon... *randomly mumbles to self...*
9kodama chapter 18 . 7/8/2010
Excellent! Can't wait for the next installment in the Willow's Child series. They're such a cute family!
elle112u chapter 18 . 7/8/2010