Reviews for Farewell, My Almost Friend
Nuit Songeur chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Oh, yes! I certainly like this addendum as well! Certainly better than the idea of them just completely forgetting about Fakir. How could you forget about him? But I'm glad to see that, in this version, they did not.

I did have a hunch that the calling her 'Ahiru' in Tutu form was rather purposeful. I happened to like it, though. A splendid job!

CSKazaam chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I totally need to watch the episodes this story follows! It's been so long since I've seen them, and I think they had always been my favorites. X3

It would be so horrifying to find Fakir completely gone! That would definitely make things so much worse, not knowing what happened. ;_;

I really like the part where she compares how she felt about Fakir learning her identity to how she would if Mytho found out. It's rather amusing that she thinks she doesn't have a problem with Fakir knowing because she's not in love with him, even though it all hints at the opposite situation.

The ending when they finally see Fakir near the fire is awesome! And I love how it was Fakir that had given her the strength to save Mytho. And moving from rivals to friends is a perfect ending. X3
NortheasternWind chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Yeah, it's not like they could forget or anything! ._. Remember the knight!

...Actually, that hadn't occurred to me at the time either. Maybe I thought that if Fakir had died down there, the illusion would have gone away because there was nothing in the lake to find ;_;

Mytho gets his heart back and Fakir is gone. Gah, stupid fairytale luck... So sad, the line about Tutu leaving part of her heart behind.

But yay fairytale plot! :D Fakir comes back, and our happy ending is still in sight

...I also did not notice "Tutu" changing to "Ahiru" XD; Inattentive is I. But it was a nice touch (I say that too often ugh).
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Addendums to episodes are always a good thing.

But how terrible of them to think that they've lost Fakir, especially under those circumstances!

Tutu wondering if they would be rivals is very powerful, especially when she wanted the alliance to go on. The conversation with Mytho was powerful, too.

The end was awesome, of course, especially the last line.
xxFireWarriorxx chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Aw... beautiful. :D And certainly adds the closure that I'd been wondering about too. I mean, c'mon guys! Fakir risked his butt and would have died saving Mytho and Tutu, and do those two spare a single thought for him at the end of ep13? Not that I remember from the series. XD

Anyways, beautiful job. You've described everything flawlessly! And I did notice your change from "Tutu" to "Ahiru" at the end, but it's perfect. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. _

Only one thing remains a mystery: how on earth did Fakir get out of there? lol :D