Reviews for Emerald Moon
FinalGuardian chapter 2 . 2/24
How you manage to link all these different series together into a cohesive story that improves the shows/comics it's based off of astounds me.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
A Queen in a Princess. I like it. And yes you're using fanon cliches but they can be fun.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
nice
Tri-Emperor of The Twilight chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
Great story.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Wow love the two chapter cant wait to find out what happens next more soon please! I can see Xander doing what he did with Sailor Pluto and him having Egeria in him will be massively amusing!Keep up the awesome writing!

Brad
Hitmanhand chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
My only complaint is that this one was too short, felt like it could have been fleshed out more maybe. Idk, the second chapter just felt a little like you a bit too much crammed into it. But kudos for a sailor moon crossover, I really didn't see that one coming at all, and it was a great surprise. I'm curious to see what you end up doing for a ship with all these women being in love with Xander. Can't wait for the next story, hope it doesn't take that long for it to appear.
Light02 chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
figured I'd review this one. interesting take on sailor moon. also did happen to read the old Wandererverse series they did a similar thing with Hercules too?
RngrThorne chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
He's smooching girls he doesn't know and ticking off the ones he does. As Foghorn Leghorn once said, "That boy, I say, that boy's about as sharp as a bowling ball."
Rc1212 chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Awesome chapter, realy funny! Kevin Sorbo!
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Well darn, over way too soon imo. First off, Setsuna is hot, and would love to see her and Xander meet up again one day, LOL, and wondering what else is going on with Tara and the other girls back at the mouth, as well as what all will happen to Xander as he gets ready for his next adventure. Good part, and hoping we can see more of Pluto one day?
Team503 chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
YAY! I thought you'd abandoned this one. Glad to see updates, and I hope to see more. Of course, I wouldn't mind at all if Kevin Sorbo never made another appearance.. *blech*
Delusional Fishies chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Strange how he could control his hormones so well.
sparky555 chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
OHHHH! 2 more crossovers! Is this a good thing or a bad thing? As long as the confusion level stays minimal and I can remeber the back stories it could be great! (or at least horribly hilarious!)
Rc1212 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Wow, you went there! Hopefuly you can pull it off! Keep up the awesome work!
Morrolan chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
So very muchly looking forward to the next bit.