Reviews for Sick and Twisted
TipperaryJarrah chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Sorry, im not that good at reviews...

I like this story and I think the Sunstreaker point of view's a good idea, but it seems kinda hard because I just tried it myself in my head.

Er, that's about the best I can do for a review.

good luck!
LunaticV chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
oh god. this is- wow. it's so twisted but i'm hooked. it's sad that he killed bumblebee, and i'm really curious what will happen next. :)
LoveDrift chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
I want...NEED Sunnys point of view! Please! Thsi is dark and fantastic! Keep it please! Save my twins! I hate Cliffjumper so much! Have Ratchet save them and nurture them back to help. Poor Sunny...I love to torture him...
Yorozuya chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
NOOOOOOOOO HE CANT BE DEAD DDDDDDDDDD':

damnit, you making me do the FEELS man
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
wow...i have no word for this.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Please continue this story! Your work is amazing and addicting to read. Having a Sunstreaker point of veiw is an excellent idea as well. I also admire how you are the only writer I know of that made a dominant Cliffjumper with a submissive Sunstreaker story.

Seriously, there are no stories like this any where else, at least to me cus I can't find any! D:(

I also look forward to your other story Vanity of Love.

You're one of my idols now. (w)
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
Gahh! How could you just leave it like this? Puhleeeease tell me you will add the next chapter! I'm dying to know if the twins are gonna be ok! Don't keep it hanging like this forever!
Steelburst chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
NOOOO. PLEASE OMG PLEASE CONTINUE THIS. I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. I LOVE SUNNY AND SIDES SO MUCH AND THIS JUST GAHHHH.

Literally, this was so well written that I cannot grasp the proper words to explain. Just the way you write Cliffjumper-this deranged psycho-is phenominal. And poor Sunstreaker and Sideswipe! And Bee! Just ahhh. I LOVE this fiction, and I see you haven't updated since August of last year but OMG I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.

I probably can't tempt you with all the compliments I have to offer, but my god, this fiction was amazing!
Uniswift87 chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
This kind of story is strangely addicting. Please update soon! I must know what happens next! :O
The Awesome March Hare chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Awwwww. Starts to cry. Poor lambo twins, poor sunny. Die slagger for causing sunny pain! Great story. Cant wait for more.
P.A.W.07 chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Ugh, i wish you would continue this. Its so dark and horrid... Auto-evil! XD

Part of me would have liked them to have been saved yet... a darker tale would be enjoyable.
Byrnstar chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
*shivers and takes a looong step back*

This is fricked up. Really, *really* fricked up. But I love how Cliffjumper is just insane - well and truly sociopathic. We don't get a lot of well-written madness on anyone but the fandom favorites. More please? _;
Christina chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
Well, I wished for Bumblebee to be the one to find them...and I got my wish. Now I really want to know what happened to him and the twins.
manic the hedgehog chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
ohtmfg! i say gin this fic is awsome! in som mny senses of the word! i just cant bring up words to describe it! i can not wait for the next chapter, im sitting on the edge of my seat desperate to know if they are gonna find the twins before its too late... whats gonna happen to cliffjumper if they do find them...please please please update soon... at least prtially end my desperation to know more... i cant honestly remember when the last time i read a fic and was so desperate for there to be an update alert in my email inbox for a fic...

GOOD WORK! XD
Pomegranate-Neko chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
OH SHI-

This story is amazing. I just love how well written it is, and how bat-shit crazy (excuse my French) Cliffjumper is