Reviews for Walter and Harry
shadowcore chapter 14 . 6/29
How much fairy tail have you been watching magnolia Marjorie fubuster is what I've discovered and this is what the would be magnolia miraJane and fulbuster I'm may be wrong or you just can't stop your self
the Grey lord-black chapter 4 . 3/30
Chapter 4
If I'M correct you should have one hundred reviews now, congrats. It looks like Walters becoming more like sociopath as he gets older, his the kind of person that gives slytherin a bad name
the Grey lord-black chapter 3 . 3/30
Chapter 3
It looks as if Walter is getting better, but James and Sirius are being counterproductive in the way they handle him
the Grey lord-black chapter 2 . 3/30
Review for chapter 2
It looks to me like Walter is just like Tom, exactly like Tom. He might be the next Voldemort
the Grey lord-black chapter 1 . 3/30
Review for chapter 1
I decided to give you a review since you are always reviewing my work and I have to say I like it quite a lot. It's very interesting!
Arkarian7 chapter 15 . 2/1
I know it's been so long since this has been updated, but I really want to know more. It is a very interesting story that makes you want to read more and more.

Arkarian7
ChatterChick chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
If you're going to nitpick other people's stories, perhaps you should start with your own. There's quite a number of run-ons and grammatical errors in this. It's also incredibly dull. It's all telling, no showing. You just narrative everything that's happened and there's very little action or dialogue.

Cheers~
humanoidpatronus chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
The additional characters Damon and Walter were a welcome change... Although James was slightly OOC ..didn't he mature after marrying Lily? He doesn't seem like a good father in this chapter.
Bronzd chapter 5 . 1/17/2015
This story keeps getting better the more I read it. I wasn't sure in the beginning, but now I realised it's fab!

Great work! I like the fact that Harry has a lot of siblings, and I think you chose really cool names too. Damon and Myra are the best ones, in my opinion. Walter is a name I've always hated, so it suits the boy in this story.

A bit more dialogue would be nice as there isn't much, but overall it's really good.
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Well, except for the paragraphs which are slightly too long for my taste, to the point where often I get bored and skip them, and the rather unoriginal title, the story has potential.
geetac chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
I like the chapters
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 15 . 9/1/2014
I remember this one! One of the first I read actually. Wow it's be ages
HellIsHere chapter 13 . 10/27/2013
You came and reviewed my story, picking up on a couple of my oversights, which, in all fairness, you were correct about (apart from John understanding snakes - read year 2 for that). But before you start nit-picking other people's stories, make yours a little more engaging.

By that, I mean changing the style from what is basically a wall of statements, with intermittent bits of dialogue to an actual narrative.

I commend your efforts on trying to make an interesting story, and the plot isn't all that bad, but it's too monotonous in its style.
Princess Eon chapter 15 . 3/7/2013
Please oh please oh please continue if you don't I might explode
Abby Potter 318 chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
I think that this was a very original idea. My brother has autism and I can see where Harry is coming from. I really like the idea of Lily and James having so many kids. I think it would be funny if the Potters turned out like the Duggars. If he does, Harry should help with the birth of the child/children.