Reviews for Walter and Harry
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2021
Very very weird and odd and out of place. Fairly far fetched and made up stuff.
l1001 chapter 4 . 4/26/2021
Ok, Walter killed his owl. I’m officially terrified of him
l1001 chapter 3 . 4/25/2021
Walter is such a spoiled little brat
l1001 chapter 1 . 4/13/2021
Returning your reviews

I think this a brilliant idea, and is unique among the stories of Harry having twin brother (the fact that Lily actually likes him and recognises James is spoiling Walter) but it came off little bit daft, to be honest. A really doubt Lily and James would have that many kids. Also, you have a lot of grammar errors in the story (I’m not great at grammar either, so I can’t really judge.)

It’s a really, really great idea but a lot of mistakes grammar wise. I mean absolutely no offence when I say this and please don’t think I do, I love this story.

I love the idea of Nana Rose and how Harry is in Ravenclaw. Walter is a spoiled brat and I wonder what will happen to him. Poor Lily, having all those kids.

Anyway, that’s what I’ve got to say. I love this story, but it has a few errors.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/8/2019
You had a lot of this person told this person and they told another person. It was a fair story. It didn’t fully make sense. There is no resolution evident. Unless, is it the support meeting? I think that the next chapter should less focused on Walter. I get it he’s a main character, but each chapter is more of the same. Walter is causing problems, he’s different, and dumb. You are just being repetitive in your writing. I’m saying this writer to writer you can’t be repetitive and have a great story. If you want a fair story that’ll work for you, but you could achieve a lot better work if you tried harder.
Wolfeu chapter 15 . 9/9/2019
I read part of the first chapter and, not going to lie, it was quite badly written. I was about to quit but decided to see what the later chapters were like and you have improved. Majorly. I would like something to see how much your writing has changed in almost eight years, but I'm not forcing you to do so.
Beedle chapter 1 . 8/15/2018
Returning your review :)
I do like twin stories as you know. Poor Harry, destined to be second again whether to Dudley or Walter!
Good old Mrs Weasley, always there for him!
Creepyshado chapter 1 . 6/17/2018
Not very good
Teddy Black chapter 15 . 6/9/2018
Hi excuse me if you are busy but when is the next one because I love this fan fiction it's super interesting! Thank You!
shadowcore chapter 14 . 6/29/2016
How much fairy tail have you been watching magnolia Marjorie fubuster is what I've discovered and this is what the would be magnolia miraJane and fulbuster I'm may be wrong or you just can't stop your self
HajakjakkakakammajYhanankala chapter 4 . 3/30/2016
Chapter 4
If I'M correct you should have one hundred reviews now, congrats. It looks like Walters becoming more like sociopath as he gets older, his the kind of person that gives slytherin a bad name
HajakjakkakakammajYhanankala chapter 3 . 3/30/2016
Chapter 3
It looks as if Walter is getting better, but James and Sirius are being counterproductive in the way they handle him
HajakjakkakakammajYhanankala chapter 2 . 3/30/2016
Review for chapter 2
It looks to me like Walter is just like Tom, exactly like Tom. He might be the next Voldemort
HajakjakkakakammajYhanankala chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
Review for chapter 1
I decided to give you a review since you are always reviewing my work and I have to say I like it quite a lot. It's very interesting!
Arkarian7 chapter 15 . 2/1/2016
I know it's been so long since this has been updated, but I really want to know more. It is a very interesting story that makes you want to read more and more.

Arkarian7