Reviews for Courting The Court Sorcerer is a Dangerous Task
EternalFire214 chapter 1 . 8/31
Aww, very cute! I always like jealous!Arthur. This was a very sweet story- although I would recommend changing the rating to M, seeing as it does have some sexual content towards the end.
Magpie1600 chapter 1 . 7/20
I've lost count of the times I've read this wonderful story. But it will always remain my favourite.
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Why doesn't Morgana, Lancelot,Gwen,Arthur, and Merlin all share each other! But I still loved it! What happened to the others of the round table?
Lianarias chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Now how the heck is he going to explain his actions to Eleri? Do i detect a possible sequal?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Guess the potion was wrecked. He only spelled it to hold to dawn.
Fantastic story.
Nezumii chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I despise the polygamy stories but this one hooked me in. Fantastic read.
blukat chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Oh wow, that was just so great. Looking at it from Arthur Pov I can see why he did what he did, but Merlin was right too. Plus, Arthur didn't seem to communicate with Merlin either. Thanks for the read.
wsm021 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I though I understood the Merlin/Arthur/Gwen/Lancelot dynamic until Merlin was courted by a man. As good a read as this was, not completely getting a key part of it was a downer.
frangipaniflowers chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Really awesome stuff! :D
Jasper'sHarryFang chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This was Ah-Mazinggg !
But I was wondering whether you could better explain to me the dynamics of the relationship between Arthur Gwen and Merlin
Holly Short of the Lep recon chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
There is no such thing as too much kinkmeme. also, this story is brilliant. that is all. carry on.
yodawolf chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Awwww. Beautiful story. Jealous Arthur is a cute one, but I'm glad he learned the value of sharing in the end. ;) I swear, sometimes I think Merlin is too good for him. But then I remember how perfect they are together and realize Merlin wouldn't have it any other way anyway. Great story. :D
ROSSELLA1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Love the idea of everyone trying to marry Merlin and Arthur getting jealous! Have to ask though, does Gwen know about Merlin and Arthur?
AllyEmrys chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
8D LUH-LUH-LUH-LOVE.
Yabbit chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
lol? kinkmeme? liked the story tho

:P