Reviews for Chemistry
Guest chapter 12 . 12/17/2013
Wow I'm speechless
Guest chapter 8 . 12/17/2013
Aww Im crying see what u did to me gosh
Pinayprincesa chapter 12 . 7/9/2010
Poor Alise :-( Hopefully everything will work out for her after her surgery. I too hope things will continue to work out for her and Drew knowingly they truly love one another.
i luv hardy chapter 12 . 6/9/2010

awesome fanfic can't wait 2 c wat happens next ;D
Pinayprincesa chapter 11 . 6/5/2010
Drew and Alise are such a cute couple _. Gotta love them together _~
xPoppyx chapter 11 . 6/5/2010
OKm my computer isn't being a jerk now and I can finally review properly! I liked this chapter and I really do like how you have Alise scream in French when she's pissed. I really hope you give Maria whats coming to her. That bitch...Now, onto the fact the Drew is absolutely adorable and totally understanding to a point that when I watch Smackdown I can totally picture how sweet he is behind the facade of his mean demeanor. Also, I just love how they spend the last five minutes of the new year. Hahaha ;)
MrsAmbrose91 chapter 9 . 5/27/2010
this story is amazing! cant wait till the next chapter!
ILoveJohnCena54 chapter 8 . 5/26/2010
I just started reading this story and have to say - it is AMAZING! All the chapters are fantastic and I cannot wait until the next update! (:
VolcomStoneBabe chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
Love the moments between maryse and Alise, they're quite the pair. I think she needs to make someone a little jealous sk he can realize his feelings quickly lol great chapter, update soon!
VolcomStoneBabe chapter 5 . 5/17/2010
Love this story so much! That sucks that she told him she loved him and he couldn't say it back. Hopefully things will work out. Great chapter, update asap!
Aly123654 chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
The story is really coming along, And I really love it. Please update soon!
VolcomStoneBabe chapter 4 . 5/10/2010
I'm glad she asked Drew and Maria better back off! Great chapter, update asap!
VolcomStoneBabe chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Just found this story and I love it! I love the relationship between drew and alise. Update soon!
DraggonflyMaiden chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
Lovely, lovely story so far :)