Reviews for Audience
imurmotherinlaw chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Well, wasn't that sexy? And infront of all those people too. You know, I saw a manga somewhat like this. Can't remember where. Suzaku was playing basketball and Lelouch had put a vibrator in him and throughout the game, well, you know what happens. Yes, imagine Lelouch's smug little smirk and a weird pink controller in his hand.

Your story was pretty damn awesome, just so you know. The summary really didn't give anything away. I was expecting, I don't know, fondling under the table. So lo and behold, a hardcore story that wakes up sleepy old me. But that's why it's rated M, right? Yes, yes, I'm a pervert, but so are you buddy pal.

Hoping that you'll write somemore kinky stories,

imurmotherinlaw

P.S: I have a thing for BDSM. Haha, so do you.
Skiperella chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I really like this one-shot...even though im a big Luluke fan this was pretty beast :3
Mafia Boss chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
!
living.this.lie chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
HAHAHAHA. this was awesomee.

"What the hell just happened?" Jeremiah wondered aloud.

LOL. love your writing. and Lelouch is ALWAYS so dramatic haha.
Natsu chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
AHAHAHAHA. Lulu is such an ass! :))

"Come now, Knight of Zero. Lelouch vi Britannia commands you!"

OMG. :))
Ritsuka189 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
My god that's mean lulu. What I wouldn't give to see their faces. Great fic.
RemindsmeofaWestSideStory chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Teehee! I liked that :]
Altair718 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
...

...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This is pure win!

Awesome...just awesome.

Oh wait, will those guys remember what they just saw, or is it only Jerimaih?

cause that would be funny. At least for me. XD
irmina chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Lelouch is such a 'naughty' Emperor. Did he just * Suzaku in front of his 'audiences'? Oh my! Lulu actually topped this time.
More SuzaLulu, please!
o0CheckMate0o chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Oh goodness, that was fabulous *many, many hearts for you* X3 it was very humorous as well as being very sexy, and I was surprised but quite pleased that Lelouch ended up topping! Definitely a fun idea, thank you for sharing it! Your lemons are always so nice to read

Hope you'll do some more exhibitionism and seme!Lulu soon!