Reviews for Fallen
Scarlet Nightshadow chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
I love this fanfic so much. I think u did a good job but there was some grammar errors but nothing major. It was Takari which I loved since I'm a big Takari fan. Keep writing great fanfics
LILFOC chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
good story!
I'm glad that there together in the end!
The ending is very bittersweet
Labeeb chapter 12 . 6/6/2011
good story!
Midnight Blackbird chapter 12 . 7/9/2010
The ending is pretty much sad, but I'm glad they are together.

Don't change it!

The Fallen? Yeah, I think Davis and Tai would be pretty funny (lol), and I also think Sora and Mimi would be interesting.

This story is fantastic and you are a great writer.

And about this critic:

Takari didn't happen. Yeah, stick to the anime. blah blah blah

I think this site is here to let our imagination form all kinds of different endings. We are the authors here.
Davisfan chapter 12 . 7/8/2010
Well, at least it wasn't a sappy ending, though there was still sappiness in that they're together in death. Yuck. Did you have to include Sorato? I detest that pairing. they have nothing in common.

I'm not fond of these types of stories really, when they include Takari and sorato. People need to stick to the anime and get it in their heads that Takari didn't happen. I wish they could do that for once.

Other than that the story was good. It had detail an I'm kinda glad Kari dies for once. I really dislike her character, though not as much as Takenouchi. lol.
penguindan333 chapter 12 . 7/7/2010
I like the end of the story alot. It was kinda bittersweet but still gave some sort of happiness. I liked how you ended it so don't question yourself about how to change it.
Midnight Blackbird chapter 11 . 7/7/2010
Nice work.

I loved the chapter, although it's sad. *sniffles*

It made me almot (ALMOST) cry. *wipes away tears*

Is T.K. really gone?

And Kari is now all alone.

Can't wait for the ending

I love this story. *sniffles again*
Mark Cornell chapter 11 . 7/6/2010
Wow. This is really somewhat screwed up. This is a really good discussion of identity.

There were some phrases that kind of irked me in earlier chapters: 'Let's just say never let Ogremon and Joe kick up...,' for example. A detached narrator would not say that. If a character were telling the story, this would be fine. But in its current state, it's... well, not. Just remember who's talking and colloquial expressions like this shouldn't come up as the narrator.

Chapter 6, Mrs. Kamiya with the paper introduces the kidnappings a bit... inorganically. It's just a random mention when there are other ways to integrate it into the story. It's relevant to TK; ergo, it could have been found by a concerned member of the team and integrated that way. This way, though, is dexmachinesque. On a related note, I made up a word. Yay.

There are also grammatical errors. Meh. Don't particularly care.

As I read this, however, the dialog is ridiculously solid relative to others I've seen. It's realistic, it's crafted with each character's knowledge in mind, and is generally superb. The narration is usually fitting.

All in all, this is quite well-done thus far. Would like to see more from you.
6Amaya6 chapter 11 . 7/6/2010
Yay you updated quickly! :) This was another awesome chapter. It was cool to find out Topi's story with the hunting and all that. I really wish the real TK was still around though...I take it he really is gone for good?

Can't wait till the next chapter!

Ja ne! _
6Amaya6 chapter 10 . 7/4/2010
Wow I just stumbled upon this fic and read every bit of it...I want more! :)

This is really amazing and interesting and freaky (in a good way lol). Though the whole eating humans thing is plain creepy XD

I hope you update soon!

Ja ne! _
smiling child chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
This is really good story :3 You really can write good stories but I have to say one thing which goes wrong in this story.. I'm from Finland so I know that Topi does not mean hope in finnish. Topi really does not mean anything in finnish.. Toivo means hope in finnish. But keep writing :3
KHLostEmpress chapter 9 . 6/10/2010
Well, that was just plain crazy. Can't wait to see what happens!
ky222 chapter 9 . 6/10/2010

Such a quick update! *v*

Ohhh I'm really sad to know that TK became the Fallen...

Is there no turning back?

Ohh I cant wait to see the next chapter!
penguindan333 chapter 9 . 6/10/2010
Well thats ummm weird I guess? They eat humans? Thats kinda gross because they were once humans. Anyway this chapter was creative and its cool to finally find out what TK was doing.
penguindan333 chapter 8 . 6/9/2010
Haha Tai and his big mouth. Good chapter and yea it was kinda short but you also updated your other story so its all cool.