Reviews for Fortitude
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I very much enjoyed the lemon it was well written. My one annoyance was that you used the film as you're basis for the rescue rather than the book. But still a very good story
Lyn Harkeran chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This was a great lemon! I wish there were more Durza/Arya fanfictions! They really make a interesting couple that usually have great plots behind them.

Thank you for the amazing read!

Lyn Harkeran
fantasyman12 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
nice very very nice
RavenandGriffin56 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
While this may have caused me to scream in a pillow for 5 minutes (please don't hate), it was well written and much better than most lemons I've read storywise.
Saskia the Head V.M.D chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Ooh, hawt. I've always been a little sadistic, so I can go with it, and I'm not offended even though its one of the biggest crack pairings known to fandom... :) and I think its totally cool that you're a guy, there need to be more if them on . And your writing style is really good, and tour grammar is awesome (yes, I always notice these kinds of things, even in lemons... weird right , but whatever)

-Saskia
Dani Jones chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Oh my goodness gracious, I'm in absolute love. I've been following auri mynonys for quite some time, and I saw your name on her profile. I browsed your work, and...*clutches heart* words cannot describe-! You're brilliant. I've always thought these two would make a great pairing. There's that little scene in the movie where he runs his finger above (?) her, and I froze the frame, and just stared. Unfortunately, I didn't feel talented enough to write a story that would do them justice. But you have done what I could not. I applaud you.

Loves,

Dani Jones
theDarkness616 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
absolutely loved it! please dabble in this playground more often :D
dman96 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
holy shit that was soo fucking hot!
durza.is.mine chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Your writing is very interesting. Look forward to seeing more from you.
auri mynonys chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I love you. In case you didn't already know. :D I love your Durza; he is so deliciously evil and snarky and awesome. And I think we are brain twins, because the fic I was writing about these two totally ran along these lines. GO US AND OUR CREEPY. :D

Thank you for this pretty, pretty fic.