Reviews for Hunted
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Great story. Got a sequel? I'll read it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
it was CUTE
Elvan chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I loved this! Read it all the way through in one sitting - couldn't put it down. I'm not good with words but just wanted to let you know how well you captured both Gibbs and Jake and I could visualise the scenes in my head as if watching it on tv. It was a very captivating read and I can't wait to read more of your stories.
Thanks for writing and please write some more :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Please make it into a two shot i love it.
Cassie chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Good job! I loved it! Write more Gibbs and Jake stories like this. I knkw i will read them! Please write a sequel!
Jossi-kun chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This was certainly an interesting crossover, I really enjoyed reading it. I especially loved protective Gibbs. :)
Debra N chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I enjoyed seeing Gibbs and Jake form their unlikely alliance. Thanks for sharing.
2merryann chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Very nice! Curious what is your first language? You did well here.

I would love to see another crossover following this one where Gibbs & Team respond to Jericho at Jake's request to solve a crime and are stuck there when the bombs go off (and thus are safe from the D.C. bomb!).
Kopy Kat chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Great job! This is an awesome story and I was kind of sitting on the edge of my seat for a while there. Very good job! I did notice a few mistakes in grammer or where I think I know what you meant but the word you wrote does not make sense. If you like I could point them out to you.

But really, really good job. I enjoyed reading it.

Kopy Kat
SherryGabs chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Well, I've never heard of Jake or "Jericho" before, but this was one heck of a story to get to know him by. I really like how you wrote him and the predicament he and Gibbs found themselves in. Well done action scenes, as well as hurt/comfort. Gibbs was in his element playing "Papa Bear" to Jake; he does it so well. Well thought-out plot also, liked the idea of the "hunt".

Fantastic story all around!
ScarletRobin314 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Holy crap! My two favorite shows together!

Have you gone over to the Greens of Jericho? Those ladies set up an awesome site when the original Jericho Fan Fiction site shut down.