Reviews for The Game of Deception
Shiranai Atsune chapter 8 . 2/27
Heeey, how is everybody else?

Like... Marukawa? Does Misaki also want to get revenge on Isaka? In this story because I'm on board with that!

Please continue this story! I really hope you do! I love Revenge stories! And Misaki going all "bad" and taking them all down is something I have been wanting for a long time...
Shiranai Atsune chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
Any chance that Misaki's death was a murder orchestrated and covered up by Fuyuhiko rather than a suicide?
Shiranai Atsune chapter 8 . 7/25/2017
You know, I'm imagining, Ed and Ren, taking the Usami's to a play depicting their sins, more specifically, how they caused Misaki's suicide, albeit, a much more brutal and cruel way and trying to make the Usami's more guilty.
Shiranai Atsune chapter 8 . 7/25/2017
What are the circumstances behind Misaki's death?

Maybe they could reveal Fuyuhiko's doings causing Misaki's suicide (which I'm sure is kept hidden in the dark and they covered in up because he's an evil bastard to killed a kid to get what he wants) to the public? Do regrade the Usami family even further.
Shiranai Atsune chapter 8 . 7/23/2017
If Misaki gets found out by Akihiko, what will happen? Akihiko will get his heart torn but Keisuke (who is a weird and creepy lover, or something along those lines, from where I heard from someone from somewhere). Does he even know about Misaki? I mean, their physical similarities... he'll think he's just a substitute. But I'm sure Misaki doesn't want them to break up, since he left Akihiko and if he does have his memories (Ugh! I don't have the full story here!) then... ...anyways, Akihiko realizes he still loves Misaki but Misaki pushes him away, does everything to make sure he stays with Keisuke. Akihiko thinks he's just giving him away... I know I imagine further in this...

Did Misaki commit suicide as a way of getting away from Akihiko and to finally carry out his revenge plan?

HARUHIKO X MISAKI PLEASE!

Also, hope you update soon!

P.S. Sorry if my reviews sounded rude and offended you in some way.
Shiranai Atsune chapter 8 . 7/20/2017
I'm confused.

Who's who and which one is Misaki? Why didn't Akihiko or anyone else recognize Misaki but Haruhiko did?

PLEASE LET THAT RECOGNITION BE A SIGN OF POETICA!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 5 . 7/20/2017
I'm more than annoyed. Akihiko gets to live on with his new love happily while Misaki who miserably committed suicide is alone and all?

I know I shouldn't be but I just am.

I want Misaki's suicide to succeed and for Poetica to happen.

But how did this all happen? ...is possible to get some flashbacks and backstories soon? Like... Misaki's suicide and his path to vengeance? Or did Misaki fake his death with the help of his... family?
Shiranai Atsune chapter 8 . 7/19/2017
Where are the other characters in this? Like Takahiro, Ijuuin, Aikawa, or even Sumi!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Can Misaki also take vengeance against Marukawa? Ehh... Isaka, too?
Shiranai Atsune chapter 3 . 3/14/2017
Geez. Harsh Misaki. You didn't have to bethat rude and mean. You acted like a spoiled rich boy. Sure he's from the family you abhor so much as well as the favored son and heir of the man you despise, but your beef is with Akihiko and Fuyuhiko, not Haruhiko, who had no part in your suicide, and has only and ever will and still right now, love you (he should help you in your revenge and you two can fall in love and succeed in vengeance and get happily ever after)
Shiranai Atsune chapter 2 . 3/14/2017
What of the other characters like Aikawa, Ijuuin, or even Sumi?
Guest chapter 5 . 3/10/2017
Why. Somehow. I hate Keisuke! Maybe it's the "Misaki's substitute" thing? And my everlasting feels for Romantica? Or my natural dislike for Akihiko being with anyone who isn't Misaki.

"But he could never admit to Keisuke that his love for Misaki is always greater than his love for him." HAHA! YOU READ THAT? SUCK IT KEISUKE!

Yeah, with Akihiko seeing Ren (who is actually Misaki; I'm a lil' confused because I thought he would recognize him at first sight like Haruhiko did) and then he begins remembering his first love and obssessing over him... I LOVE IT! IT'S BASICALLY LIKE KEISUKE NOTHING! WHICH HE IS! HA! (I'm so EVIL~)

Akihiko should leave Keisuke and go after his one true love! He could never forget Misaki! These two are made and meant for each other!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 3 . 3/9/2017
HARUHIKO X MISAKI. Period.

I'm confused with Fuyuhiko. Did he feel guilty for what he did to Misaki? Or did he do it, sorta-regret it, and moved on so insantly?

Also, why isn't he doing anything with Keisuke? I thought since he was against Misaki, and the line "not hesitate to take the boy out of the picture".

We really need a backstory. A flashback on how things all led to this.

I really hope Misaki succeeds in his revenge and the Usami Corps (and Fuyuhiko) crumble. As well as having a happy ending with his true love- Haruhiko.
X-x chapter 8 . 2/12/2017
Plz plz plz continue, this is very good!
Shiranai Atsune chapter 8 . 9/11/2016
No offense, but Keisuke... sounded weird. Sweetly dedicated. But... off. For some reason.

Aww... no Haruhiko/Misaki moments?