Reviews for The Rustle of Paperwork
Loads of Randomness chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwws so fluffy and cute and adorable and awwwwwws
Romantic Southerner chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Ah nice imagery...simply put. Another reminder that drabbles are worth it. :) I loved it.
Acelinn chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I'm slowly catching up on all the reviewing I need to do! I'm saving LB/SV until I see that sequel oneshot though. Hmph. :)

I usually avoid stories less than 1,000 words, mostly because the quality is just crap and the plot even crapper, but I saw that you'd written it, so I figured I'd check it out. It's absolutely adorable. I honestly think that this is one of the best things you've written. It takes a lot to write a successful drabble (I couldn't do it), and this was actually the most adorable story I think I've ever read. Just fabulous, Alexa :)

By the way, love your DP (love Humphrey Bogart) - you should see my facebook :D *blushes*. And I agree with you on 50s music. :)

Acelinn.
pealee chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Awwww, its totally right! What a lovely one shot!
laurabrownX chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Adorable. Seriously.

I love Gibbs so much, that this story made me exceptionally jealous of Jenny. I love seeing his more sensitive side, rather than his aggressive, or emotionless sides. The side of him we see when he's talking to Abby, especially in 'Borderland' and the side of him we saw in 'Bounce' when he was talking to Tony.

This was awesome ... you really set the scene too, and I could imagine it all taking place. I really liked how delicately you wrote them, as though you were being careful, and quiet. Hard to explain, but it created a sort of hushed silence over the story, that was captivating. (:

xx
The Sneezing Panda chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
aww cute
Viktorija chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Awww :) Great job!
MarciaRebafan chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I hate to break the tradition of 'This was just such a great piece', but I must be honest and say that I would never imagine Gibbs dropping an "I love you" just like that. It would have felt way more realistic to me, and a lot sweeter as well, if you had just focused on the faint sounds breaking the comfortable silence in the room, the details he likes to focus on while he watches her work, and so on. Tangible things that would show Gibbs' devotion to Jenny without going out of line with the three words he apparently just can't bring himself to say, in canon.
But then again, I might be biased here, because I'm afraid I will never be able to imagine Gibbs voicing his feelings with such an overrated phrase.

That being said, writing wise you know that I really really love your style, and this was no exception. It was just the declaration of love that didn't sit well with me, but it probably never will lol.

Marzia
Jennygrl chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Adorable. :) NO more, no less.
dimplesgirl chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Loved it, then again, when don't I love your work? :D. More soon I hope. Oh and good luck on your history. Xoxo Kel
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Aw! :) I love them
Rachel xo
melzdog123 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Nothing better that Jibbs fluff for the soul.

Tee HEE!

Anything M rated anytime soon?
madpsychogirl chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
*melts* Amazing :)
GeekLoveFan chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
What is this-FLUFF from the angst-obsessed ? :D That said, I give you an "aw..."

Or how about something else equally useful: "Great work!"

Or shall I point out a typo?

;)

Ok, I'm done.

No, I'm not. Seriously, I loved it. Especially because it came from you, and this is so very different for you. I really liked the imagery you evoked.
MissJayne chapter 1 . 5/7/2010