Reviews for The Fifth Act
thegreatroshen chapter 38 . 8/18
This story reminds me why Sephiroth is such a great character. In the original game, he's a soulless, murderous, sadistic monster that you can't help but hate. But everything is balanced on a razor's edge. Right up until the Nibelheim incident, one tiny nudge is all it would take to have him become a hero instead. Well done!
Fallen-Yuki chapter 38 . 8/3
That was really good. I thoroughly appreciate your writing style and all of the effort that must have gone into this. Also sorry most of my reviews are basically nonsensical. These things happen when I get excited. I love the way it wrapped up nicely and the intrigue through it all of how it would end.

Fallen-Yuki chapter 37 . 8/3
That comment from Genesis though. I've never liked him more than in that moment. Poor Cloud. Hes kind of being stubborn so he's done this to himself to an extent but damn. He never gets a break.

Fallen-Yuki chapter 36 . 8/3
I feel/hope that Sephiroth is sane and is going to kill Jenova.

Fallen-Yuki chapter 35 . 8/3
Nooooooooooooooo! Oh god. Why tho.

Fallen-Yuki chapter 34 . 8/3
I got goosebumps. It is cold in this room but it's been cold the whole time. I'm so excited. Super. Very excited.

F.Y
Fallen-Yuki chapter 29 . 8/2
Ughhhh. I was waiting for the message about the water and now it's here and still so depressing. I truly feel for Cloud. He can't catch a break.

Fallen-Yuki chapter 25 . 8/2
This is only getting worse. Fuck though. Suspense.

Fallen-Yuki chapter 24 . 8/2
This is so sad. Poor Cloud. I do feel for him. Angeal is being a big baby.

Fallen-Yuki chapter 12 . 8/2
I loved the last line about Rufus laughing at him. He really would.

Fallen-Yuki chapter 11 . 8/2
I'm glad for Vincent's voice of reason. Cloud can be so stubborn but I totally get it.

Fallen-Yuki chapter 1 . 8/1
I realize this is like 8 years old at this point but it's starting off really great and I just wanted to let you know I'm pretty excited to read it and to say thank you.

Shiranai Atsune chapter 38 . 7/31
Sqqquuueee. I finally finished re-reading this. After a whole (almost?) year! Wow!

Still a fun read! With the happy ending and all!
Scott chapter 32 . 7/10
Well that was trite, the nearly escape... this story has been ok so far even if the whole captured cloud thing has already become very tired.

I guess ill brace myself for more...
screwygirl chapter 38 . 7/9
I have been sitting here for the last four and a half hours, unable to stop reading this rather brilliant piece of fan fiction you have concocted! Thanks for the truly engaging and exciting story...and the numb legs!
2,687 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »