Reviews for The Fifth Act
JeslynBoo chapter 38 . 2/3
It's been a while since I watched somebody play FF7, but despite my memory of the characters being VERY vague, I enjoyed this a lot because it was written so well prior knowledge wasn't really needed. Thank you!
Crusada de Lata chapter 38 . 1/30
Beautiful story, great ending, binge read it in a day. Definitely worth a read and it's definitely earned its spot at the top of the favorites.
Nemhain2009 chapter 38 . 12/31/2020
Great story!
doubledamn chapter 38 . 12/14/2020
I hate/love endings like this. Where I want more but at the same time it ends perfectly.
Esdella chapter 38 . 11/28/2020
In Chap. 37 I was even confused about how can Cloud get connected with the planet, then this impressive reversion of position gave me a surprise. He changed something and then changed everything. Incredible! Thank you for writing this story!
Pimity chapter 29 . 10/8/2020
why would anyone stick around to continue reading? firstly, i find it very hard to believe that cloud is kidnapped, just like that. You performed a character assassination just to advance your 'plot'. Then, the next few chapters feature little of cloud, just him getting tortured with no hope of escape. Why the fuck would anyone continue reading on? Or, at the very least, skip ahead?
Pimity chapter 1 . 10/8/2020
please update.
I clicked the review button because you don't tell me what to do, bitch. I do what I want.
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 38 . 9/15/2020
/applause

Well written. Tense, Funny, Accurate.

Crisis Core made me wonder what would have happened if Sephiroth maybe had more of a support structure than he did in 7. He was so casual, so open, with Angeal and Genesis.

He lost a lot, then finds out he's not "human" and goes mad from it.

This was a good change.
DarkFayt chapter 38 . 7/19/2020
Ok, you did it. You ending this fic awesome. I still consider the Hojo lab arc as filler but I wish there were one shots of cloud helping the others. Thank you for writing this.
DarkFayt chapter 32 . 7/18/2020
To be honest before this chapter I had started to just skim the Lab scenes only stopping to read the dialog sections to see if anything meaningful happened. Then I get to this chapter to get this bad ass scene of cloud punching out of the tube and making a daring escape...then to get tranc'ed...fuck I'm starting to hate your fic. It's slowed to a crawl and is honestly not a fun read anymore and there is so little left I can't see it recovering but I will see this to the end.
DarkFayt chapter 29 . 7/18/2020
Ok I have enjoyed this fic so far but the "Cloud get Captured" filler arc is wearing thin. I hope it ends next chapter because I can't see 9 more chapters of this.
Manty9 chapter 38 . 7/11/2020
Anyone that has not read the fic, please don't read my review. Spoilers ahead.

So how should I put it. This is probably the best fic I've ever read. I came here because of the Remake, and I find it very curious how despite having been written 10 years ago some concepts remain fresh, like the constant theme of changing fate. At first, I was weary of the time travel aspect of it. I usually don't like those, and The Curse Child traumatized me to the genre, but damn is this one well done!

I love the humour! I love how Cloud keeps checking his back for wings, and how everyone later on thinks someone cast Mini on him. xD I love how game mechanics work so well in this narrative! I was surprised that inserting expressions like "status spells" and "we're out of ethers" worked so well. I also love how faithful the characters are to the original, and all the twists in the plot. It's obvious that a lot of thought and planing went into this. I did not see the twist in the reactor coming. xD

To the author, even though I'm a bit late to the party, very well done! Congratulations! This is better than some books I've read, and I'll be checking out some of your other works later. ) If you do have some books published let me know as well.
jtscores chapter 38 . 6/7/2020
This was a great ending to a great story. I'm glad I could read your writing :)
jtscores chapter 17 . 6/5/2020
I am so here for Genesis and Cloud talking about LOVELESS
kapert chapter 34 . 6/2/2020
WTF is Zack doing asking kid Cloud to join SOLDIER? The program where people in get slow cell degradation in exchange for power. Where people like Hojo can ruin your life at any moment. Where you just spend your time protecting corporate interests. Not cool, Zack.
2,781 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »