Reviews for The Fifth Act
BeSkydreamer chapter 38 . 5/18
A truly amazing written story. Loved it from start to finish!
Seta88 chapter 38 . 5/7
The whole Story was simply great, I enjoyed it from beginning to the end. The Twist with Jenova, Sephiroth and Cloud near the end was just great. The interaction between Cloud Genesis Angeal Zack Kunsel and Sephiroth were the best.
gerome945 chapter 38 . 4/27
Holy hell, this was amazing. Thank you.
Qriiz chapter 38 . 4/17
It would have been really interesting if you choose tragic ending, with Cloud trading place with Sephiroth, it would be a complete rewrite of FF7.
Shadowpawzzz chapter 38 . 4/14
This was a wonderful story thank you for writing this!
Mirage chapter 38 . 2/20
after reaing the whole Story and wanting to kik the ass of this bastard hojo and his croonies...an his a Little to fast dead... i think that it is good that angael is still alive.. he is not so bad guy but terrible stupid to not think things through and hurting someone like he did Cloud... but he go his punishment, and hopeful will never do something terrible like this again...

and it Looks as if there cou be a good friendship with time nd maybe more in the future with cloud and seph..and zack again adopte himself a chocobo. an cloud a crazy ninja kid to hunt and train and rescue ...to his soldier friends
Mirage chapter 24 . 2/19
im not sure but angeal deserves to die...what he id was something not acceptable, i hope cloud gets free and ends hollander and fully destroy the lab bevor hojo can get wind of things...an angeal gets what he deserves i hope
Mirage chapter 6 . 2/17
one think after the first 6ch i see is...cloud gets some things wrong, his mother is still there but she is Kids clouds mother, but maybe with some talk they can still be Family...
he does not Need to kil sephiroth, to do this now would be like killing a innocent...seph di not do anything, he does not deserve this attacks and try to kill as in ch5...

cloud simply Needs to wake Vincent, train young cloud so he gets worthy of sephiroth as i think they would be good together.
destroy the fake books or the whole mansion, destroy jenova fully, let hojo and the other crazy doc get into a "accident", the fat leader of shinra too...some other corrupt guys...that should be way enough to chage the whole Story
goo that he did saffe Genesis that will safe angeal and zack and Young cloud and sephiroth i think
tomerry chapter 1 . 2/1
your fic was the first exposure I had to FFVII, other than watching a few clips of Advent Children. I'm a sucker for the time-travel trope so of course I loved it instantly, even though I had little idea about how the actual story went. For some reason, up to the moment I googled him, I pictured Genesis as a middle-aged Zhuge Liang type of guy...
Thank you so much for writing this.
FractiousDay chapter 38 . 1/28
An interesting story. However one that never seems to progress and ends dissapointingly.
Shiranai Atsune chapter 11 . 1/26
"Cloud pancake"? Is that a reference to "Jill sandwich"?
sepertom chapter 1 . 1/12
this is one of the fic I always come back to reread over and over.
thank you so much for writing!
Shaveza chapter 38 . 10/7/2017
So I breezed through the story in a couple of days and it was amazing. I'm almost sorry I've reached the end. I think one of my favorite things is that SOLDIER members use Cloud and Sephiroth whenever they need to find one but can only find the other. The van ride from back when Angeal and Genesis 'kidnapped' Cloud so he and Sephiroth could spar was probably my favorite scene, overall. Although Genesis storming into the Mako Reactor and setting Jenova on fire was also pretty priceless.

...I don't know if I want to know the secrets of Yuffie's ability to get into places and into trouble without a scratch. That might be terrifying.
akrishna chapter 38 . 9/25/2017
I simply loved your "The Fifth Act". This was my first time travel Final Fantasy so I have no other stories to compare too, but I can say this: this was awesome. You are a very good writer. You put so much time and effort into this story...! I thank you for your contribution, and intend to read your other stories as well.
Inavan chapter 38 . 9/23/2017
this story, it's just marvelous. Best time travel fic I've ever read in my life.
2,672 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »