Reviews for The Fifth Act
Shaveza chapter 38 . 10/7
So I breezed through the story in a couple of days and it was amazing. I'm almost sorry I've reached the end. I think one of my favorite things is that SOLDIER members use Cloud and Sephiroth whenever they need to find one but can only find the other. The van ride from back when Angeal and Genesis 'kidnapped' Cloud so he and Sephiroth could spar was probably my favorite scene, overall. Although Genesis storming into the Mako Reactor and setting Jenova on fire was also pretty priceless.

...I don't know if I want to know the secrets of Yuffie's ability to get into places and into trouble without a scratch. That might be terrifying.
kthree chapter 38 . 9/25
I simply loved your "The Fifth Act". This was my first time travel Final Fantasy so I have no other stories to compare too, but I can say this: this was awesome. You are a very good writer. You put so much time and effort into this story...! I thank you for your contribution, and intend to read your other stories as well.
Inavan chapter 38 . 9/23
this story, it's just marvelous. Best time travel fic I've ever read in my life.
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 38 . 9/22
This was an absolutely amazing journey. Thank you so much for sharing your ideas! :)
UnknownRegion chapter 38 . 8/14
Loved it!
Gojosin chapter 38 . 8/5
I can't believe it took me this long to stumble across this story. It's absolutely great. The only thing I am upset about is the fact that Cloud, despite having friends (and one being Sephiroth, geebus), did get kinda shafted a bit in the end. He's still stuck in this new timeline, away from his loved ones. Now, I've yet to look into any 'sequels' or other fics based in this new timeline, but still.

Yea, ever since the 'proposed to Tifa' in the start, was kinda hoping he'd somehow get back or something would happen. The planets powers are very ambiguous about what they can and cannot do, after all.
Dareth chapter 38 . 7/20
...I called in sick, just so I could read the entire thing in one sitting...awesome story!
Reishin Amara chapter 38 . 7/17
Glad I found this..although I wanna see one where through sheer luck,cloud ends up head of shinra.

Aka,Fat man Shinra chokes on a donut when he hears the news,Rufus under investigation due to said news,scarlet blown up during a weapons test(the news)ummm..veld barred from inheriting by shinra in the past,so the Turks track down an heir and find Cloud in the infantry.
Silvercrystal.ct chapter 38 . 5/25
Spent the day reading this. I think it is now my all time favorite time travel fic.

10/10 I will be reading this for years to come
KatieForestpelt chapter 38 . 5/5
This story consumed over half my week. I had been going to bed like two hours late and reading it through my lunch break because I couldn't put it down! It's so amazing in every way. I won't hesitate to call this a MASTERPIECE. And such a good ending! Now I'm almost disappointed because I know no other FFVII fic will be this good. Thank you so much!

Are you excited for the FFVII remake?
NatNicole chapter 38 . 4/1
From start to finish, this is AWESOMENESS! Your cleverly creative writing, wonderful way in I.C. characters, & genius plot all make this fic a MASTERPIECE! *glomps both Clouds, Zack, Genesis, Sephiroth, Yuffie & Angeal*
parakeetfood chapter 38 . 3/28
Pretty sure I reviewed this years ago, but I'ma do it again. I read this about once a year because it's awesome. I'm glad you kept it gen (really, there's no room here for stray ships). I also love that you used the proper spelling for Aeris. Forget revisionist Sqeenix conspiracy! Your characterization is pretty on point, even with the weird animal that is post-DoC Cloud. It's like after Tifa fixed him, 16-year old Cloud came through, but there was enough Zack left to let him to appear to be a functional adult. ...Then Geostigma came around and turned him into a brooding emo kid anyway. By the time the Vincent and Yuffie Show ended, he... seemed to normalize somewhat? So with the extra jolt, it wasn't at all unexpected for him to react and reason things out the way he did. Really, everyone was characterized well. BUT, this is in the top 3-5 fics for me, of any genre. Thanks for a good story!
BorderlineInsanity chapter 38 . 3/4
Still one of my favorite stories. I come back and reread this all the time... so we'll written and proving the boys, enhanced or not, are still simply human.
Ori Heartlyng chapter 1 . 2/19
OwO
Ooh. I can't wait to read some more!~
kewllewk chapter 38 . 2/9
I love how you emphasized Genesis' role and used it make such large changes. I've always liked his character, and I felt he was wasted in the role of a fairly generic antagonist. Cloud was a little angsty for my tastes, but that's more or less a fundamental aspect of Cloud's character so that's more a complaint with canon than your story in particular.
2,660 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »