Reviews for The Fifth Act
wdango chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Delicious. The ride got kinda choppy in the last scene with the monologue bit - it always ticks me off when timetravel victims are optimistic or blah - but meh. Timetravel fics are like that. Let's just call it jetlag and leave it at that. Still, wouldn't the Chocobo Farm have been proof enough that he had travelled to the past? He /knows/ those people.

I particularly liked how you opened this chapter, and losing Fenrir seems a real pity, even though he has First Tsurugi. Makes me wonder what will happen with all the dual existences. First Tsurugi vs WEAPONs? Cloud meets Cloud? I can't wait to find out.

Anyway, it's always nice to see a decent timetravel, and this one fic certainly more than qualifies. Two weeks seem a long time to me. Let's hope you don't take that much.
Expressive Dissonance chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Interest caught. :3
velvet key chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I don't normally favorite a multi-chap with only one piece up, BUT DUDE THIS IS TOTALLY GOLDICH!
Ashlan chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
The most interesting fic i've ever read. Cloud go back to time, but in his unchanged body! wonder if his younger version were out there? or not?

You've got a satisfying long page to write, I will waiting for your next chap soon! hope he knew everything about Sephiroth too, please help Sephiroth, and getting Seph knew his true mother, hope that's works before it is too late!

My rated are only depends on any fic that could only have the longer page they could write:

Marvelously long: 6 stars
Satisfying long: 5 stars it is yours!
not long enough: 4 stars
short but satisfying: 3 stars
short: 2 stars
too short but satisfying: 1 or 2 stars
Qem chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Yay another timetravel to add to the list I'm working on of my favourite 50. XD

I heartily approve of this!~
Anonymouse chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I'M TOTALLY LIKE THE FIRST COMMENTER. IN WHAT WILL BE ABOUT A BILLION. HOO! *fistpump*

I'd just like to say thank you so much for sharing the awesomeness that is Fifth Act to readers. (Your posting this fic here might just trigger an avalanche of Genesis/Cloud fics, heehee.) A stay in the FFVII fandom is not complete without reading this, srsly. Much love.

By the way, in some chapters Genesis' last name is spelled "Rhapsodis". JSYK :D

PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE AWESOME FICS FOR A LONG, LONG TIME! WE TOTALLY LOVE YOU.

An avid rabid fan,