Reviews for Too Young The Hero
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Loved it! Great story to go with this line from Bobby. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. :)
skag trendy chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
This is such a wonderful snapshot into Sam's young life and his indoctrination into hunting. I thoroughly enjoyed it, my darling.

Kind regards,
ST x

PS Good to have you back again.
aXforamnesty chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
i LOVE this! so fantastic! a beautiful character portrayal and depiction piece.

i worship you and your incredible INCREDIBLE talent. your writing style is such a beautiful art
mamapranayama chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
That was really good. I love it when Sam gets to play the hero, even if he never really saved anyone, it's a great insisght into his character. I look forward to reading more from you. :D
Amy Renee chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Loved it! And how you told it was just great. Glad to see a take on that bit of dialogue from last night's episode.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
*cheer* Wasn't Sam saving those folks in the warehouse just the sexiest thing ever?
spnMom chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
This was really nice; a sneak peak at a younger Sam. Last night's episode was wonderful, thanks for making it more real for us.
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
So the episode got to you too huh? There was some great insights into Sam... from Sam and then Bobby and Dean.

I told Clownie not long ago, that I think that Sam sees himself as the youngest in the Bobby- Dean-Sam- family scenario- and that they see him that way too. The kid. Last night kind of cemented that for me.

So your story here is a nice glimpse as to why Sam views himself (and the others) the way he does. Nice job! :)
Trish62 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
As I was watching last night I thought, well now someone will have to write that story - and here you are already this morning! And a good story, to boot! I like this idea, that Sam runs in to save the day - and there isn't anyone in there. It's a good twist.

Thanks for sharing!