Reviews for Existential Dread
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
This is certainly interesting...
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Dude, one ow the SICKEST stories I have ever read! Totally awesome even if it only has the one chapter :)
Cindar chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Cool you should update
Lightning Skies chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I'm not sure if this was supposed to be a oneshot, but I would love to see it continued.
harrylover101 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I really love the way this is going, and I think it is incredibly well written. I look forward to your next post eagerly.

-Alexi Naori
Psych-Induced Chaos chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Hi Levity Lirum! *waves*

I'm not that good at this reviewing thing yet but I thought I'd drop a line or two in support of what I view as a pretty awesome idea. So here goes.

This. Is. AWESOME!

...

*coughs*

This is the real review-

So this first chapter shows originality, and has kept me intrigued and itching to know - what comes next? What're the other homunculi reactions to the new additions? What happens when Edwa- I mean Dread finally drops by?

You've left us hanging! *sniffs* How delightfully cruel.

The characterizations are lovely, I especially like how Lust feels a maternal instinct to protect Regret and Grief even though she herself is injured. It makes her seem more human, and easier to relate to. (though I'm not entirely sure that's a good thing since they are homunculus. Unless that was what you were aiming for then Kudos!)

I hoped this is more inspirational than your other three reviews which seem to consist of 'great. update soon'

Not that I'm that full of myself to think that I'm awe inspiring enough to actually motivate someone...

*shrugs*

Anyway much encouragement for this and future works,

Chaos