Reviews for The First Time
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 93 . 4/21
Ha! Jeb got out of the talk with his mom. BUT HAD ONE WITH HIS DAD AND WILL STILL HAVE ONE TO COME.

GLAD LUKE IS GETTING BETTER.

POOR COOTER STILL HAS NO IDEAS ABOUT WHATS GOING ON OR HAPPENED.
AND BEV WHERE IS SHE GOING. HER DAD IS REALLY SET AGAIN HER HAVING CONTACT WITH COOTER. Is SHE THE ONLY ONE MOVING OR IS IT THE WHOLE FAMILY. WONDER IF HE'S MOVING HER TO A CONVENT OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
Ghostwriter chapter 93 . 4/20
Awesome work. I loved it. Hope you had a good Easter. Catch ya on the flip side, I'm gone.
After reading the whole story up to this point, I have to say that it took on a different feel once the Dukes in Placid were included. And not a better one, I'm afraid.

It felt like Luke's story got lost in the mayhem and it was his story that was interesting; at least in the beginning. It looks like you decided to try to juggle too many stories in one and somewhere along the way you lost Luke's ball. I think that Cooter's story would have been better by itself altogether as well as the Placid sub-plots.

Now at nearly a hundred chapters, there is no indication that you know where you plan to end this story. A never ending story with no clear direction.

If I was to suggest one thing, I'd recommend that you go back to read this story yourself from beginning to end with the idea to edit it and to separate into individual stories. That way you could clean it up a bit and give each plot the time that they each deserve. Not to mention, even if you end up leaving the story as is, you could be reminded of sub-plots that you've left open-ended and abandoned; tie up loose ends of sorts. It could give the story a revival of the original feel that it started off with before too many additives were put into the story.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 92 . 3/11
Ah Looks like John knows what his son is up to.

And Poor Cooter and Bev. She has all his money. I bet her father will take should of been saved for Cooter. Maybe Bev can hid it and ay some point get it to Cooter.
LukasKristopherDuke chapter 92 . 3/10
Poor Luke once again off to lullaby land but at least that medicine is helping him get better.
Doc. Applebee what a trickster knowing full well those exercises would wear Luke out for sure.
At least he is getting enough sleep to get rid of that nasty bug inside of him.

This was a really terrific chapter I really enjoyed it please don't take too long in posting the next chapter.
Luke probably was under the effects of the cough medicine when Bo came to see him that day.
That would explain why Luke was dozing on and off on him when he came to see him that day.
Ghostwriter chapter 92 . 3/10
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
bonanza4life chapter 91 . 2/28
I feel so bad for Cooter! I can't wait to see what happens next!
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 91 . 2/27
Groovy! Far out! And above all else, Dynomite!
LukasKristopherDuke chapter 91 . 2/25
Poor Luke he is one sick puppy luckily Luke is in the best of hands those meds that Doc. Appleby has him on will surely kill that nasty bug that is making poor Luke sicker then a dog. I really enjoyed this chapter it was really good my favorite part of this one was when Bo was really worried for Luke due to the fact he was sleeping so much due to the fact that the meds he is on is making him feel dopey.
Ghostwriter chapter 91 . 2/24
Awesome work. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 91 . 2/24
HA!1Bo slipped up and told something he shouldn't of.

Poor Cooter. He is in more trouble now. Bev dad and Boss Davis will try to get Cooter to be in a jail for a long time.I hope he can get out.
bonanza4life chapter 90 . 1/9
Oh no Cooter's really in trouble. Bev is stuck between a rock and a hard place!
Jeremy Duke chapter 90 . 1/3
Always thought it was a bit odd The Dukes not knowing about Cooter's marriage; love your take on it (with Luke being laid up etc); very clever!
DixieDavenport chapter 11 . 1/3
NOTE: I want to thank everyone for reading and especially those that are taking the time to review. Also, by looking at the stats I see there may be a few new readers out there around chapters 6-10, your reviews and comments are more than welcome even if you are few chapters behind. Thanks again!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 90 . 1/3
Poor Cooter he's in so much trouble. I hope he can make a call and call someone in Hazzard. Or maybe Bev can.