Reviews for Powers of Observation
Yabbit chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
omg that was so awesome

:P
acethebatdog2039 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
"Oh my god! You got married!"

I laughed so hard at that it wasn't even funny. Good thing I wasn't drinking anything.
ban-chan100 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
yaaay thank youu i love your tony/gibbs storys there great please write more i love it!

HPSmallCharm29 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
this is so great! i love anything tony/gibbs :)
Doni chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Oh man, hilarious! Loved it.
88silverkeys chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Aww, that is so freaking fluffy! I love it.
alix33 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
"and by the end of it only Tony is still daring enough to brave Gibbs' wrath by actually speaking to him without having been barked a question first." - Yikes, did Tim's stutter circa seasons 1 and 2 come back, too?

"The director has visions of carnage in the bullpen and, not wishing to have to get bloodstains out of the carpet, sends them all home for a week." - Who is director in your NCIS-verse for this fic? Jenny or Leon (I am just presumptious enough and a second-generation journalist in RL to boot, so I WILL use their first names)?

"secretly glad the atmosphere's no longer that of a storm just waiting to break. Right over their heads. With Buy One Lightning Bolt, Get Three Free on special." - And what if your reader/reviewer actually LIKES thunderstorms (like I do)?

"After Ziva comes close to turning Tony into their next investigation – one inappropriate comment about bikinis too far" - But the FBI investigates deaths of federal agents (Fornell or somebody said so in season 6's "Semper Fidelis")!
l-girl chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
how the hell did I miss this little gem? God that was adorable! :D Please do write more stories like this (maybe the wedding or when they tell Abby?)
thewhiterose3 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I loved this. Thank you. It was just completely fun and what I needed.

My favorite part was: "and there's a look in his eyes that tells Tim whatever he's about to say is going to completely and utterly break Tim's brain and he knows it and he's really, really going to enjoy watching it dribble out of Tim's ears."

Just perfect. Thank you.
Bob Rhynoplasty chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
This was hysterical. I love how McGee just figured it out like that. Tony should really know not to bet against his *husband.* Very great story, absolutely hilarious. Although I kinda wanna know what McGee and Ziva do for a bachelor party. Do they get female strippers or male strippers? I'm not asking for a sequel, because really, this was just amazing, but if the mood ever strikes you, I'll definitely read.

Fanstastic!
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Glad to see that you have more coming soon on imprinted! this was so cute - I love the bit with Gibbs - maybe I'm the first Mrs. DiNozzo? and then for the record neither of us is Mrs. anything. Would love to see Abby and Ducky's reaction to finding out.
Kesterpan chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Really enjoyed this story... if this is the kind of crack!fic your brain comes up with, I hope it has more of them hidden away somewhere!
SherryGabs chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
What a great story! Loved the line when Gibbs tells Tim that maybe he's the first Mrs. DiNozzo. Also appreciated how Abby or Ducky weren't the first to know like it's usually done. Loved this!
alique chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Good story! Very funny.

One thing: gay marriage is legal in Washington, D.C., too.
The Original Geek chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Great story! The ending is just priceless - love the banter between Ziva and Tim. Are you going to do a sequel (although I'm waiting with baited breath for more of Imprinted...).

And we have better than CaNCIS - we've got the RCMP! (Tony and Gibbs in red serge and brown leather...yum!)