Reviews for Mass Effect: Integrity
Alienmatt9910 chapter 16 . 12/3/2013
Great story. very well written and thought through. loved it
601st.DevilDogs chapter 16 . 3/18/2013
Thnx to this story, I started play mass effect. Thank you.
Mandalore the freedom chapter 16 . 1/24/2013
Now that's a ending I love it awesome story why can't BeoWare do the same or well a great job there dude I really enjoy reading this keep up the great work
PAR KOTE BAL IJAAT BE MAND'ALOR !
Kel'Zorah vas nar Rannoch chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
Nice explaination of how Indoctrination works... I only wonder if Mass Effects creators thought up how it would work. I am guessing the Reapers can brainwash due to the sheer number of organics in each construct, asuming your explaination is accepted as truth. Good on you for taking a stab at it!
Kel'Zorah vas nar Rannoch chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
Nice story!
I must say though... these temples and 2nd Citadel remind me of KotOR 1, starmaps and Starforge.
Was that intentional? Bioware does place alot of similarities in their games so it would seem legit.
luis1991 chapter 16 . 4/20/2012
BEST ENDING EVER! WAY BETTER THAT ME3
luis1991 chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
awesome chapter
luis1991 chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
this is better than the actual game
masseffectaddict chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
My I just say…HOLY S**T MAN THAT WAS AWSOM :D
weirdnerd chapter 16 . 9/25/2011
fucking awesome story my god

that being said adding an extra large space or line in between scenes would be helpful
Guardian54 chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
Do I smell a Supreme Commander (video game series) reference?

Google Supreme Commander Wiki and read up on it and Forged Alliance (the stand-alone expansion). The United Earth Federation, Aeon Illuminate, and Cybran Nation eventaully allied to form the Coalition after the Seraphim invaded the galaxy through a quantum portal created by the firing of Black Sun, a planet-killer superweapon based on Earth and fired through the Quantum Gate Network.

Regarding the story: *clapping*
Guardian54 chapter 6 . 8/26/2010
One minor bit of faulty logic (literally)

It is not wise to put the Galactic government in an Earthquake (literally EARTH-quake) -prone city that has the San Andreas Fault (told you it was faulty) running through it.

I'd think somewhere more like... New York or some other coastal city not near volcanoes or fault lines.

Other than that, thumbs up.
Guardian54 chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
A typo was detected in an otherwise well-done story: posthumously, not post humourously (though it would be humourous if the Admirals actually said that lol)
Wiggs Magee chapter 16 . 7/20/2010
Absolutly Brilliant. The best ive read
XT Vengeance chapter 16 . 7/10/2010
What a lovely conclusion to a great story. Good job Harms.