Reviews for Ramble on
Ani101 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
oh wow this is so sweet! i always think about Sam at Stanford and how he'd adapt to a normal life... and how he'd miss Dean. I love the thing when he falls and realises he doesn't have to hide it any more...also how hard it is to realise he doesn't have to be ready to fight any more...

well done, this is great!
amyblair chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I really like this - very different and quirky and I thought it worked so well. I liked the way these 'shorts' pull together and tell a story. Loved Sam's birthday phone all and how he had to run out away from his friends, to be alone, because worlds were colliding and he couldn't quite handle that, could he?

Really, nice job.
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Wow, your first story and not your first language? I thought it was incredible! I especially liked Dean's drunken phone call on Sam's birthday, the motel room flashback. I loved meeting Jessica. The whole thing was great.
If you're looking for constructive criticism, the only thing I could point out is a few spelling mistakes here and there, but it in no way detracted from the awesome well-written story.
Great work!
hi chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I really enjoyed reading your story - I've been looking for good Standford fics, and I'm glad to have found one!
I also wanted to say that your English is VERY good - you said that it's not your first language at the end, but for the most part, your errors are so small they could be mistaken for simple typos.
Well done!
nanoks chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
that was good! I like your story:)

hugs