Reviews for To Hell & Back
mysticmoon1331 chapter 6 . 5/31
i really enjoyed this story. thanks so much for writing it and sharing it here. i'm going to go check out your other stories shortly due to how much i loved this one, but in case the question you posted at the end is still a thing, i wanted to say that i'm interested! i'd definitely like to read more of your work! thanks again for this! keep being awesome! :)
mendenbar chapter 6 . 3/25
Once again I have come to the end of this very fine fic. I like to revisit it periodically as it is definitely one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing it.
DanniCat chapter 6 . 3/15
I"m pretty sure I've commented on this before, but I thought it would be worth it to say again. I love this story, it's well written, the plot makes sense, the characters are very close to the canon, and it managed to keep my attention far beyond what I expected. I think I would have like some more scenes of Xander/Angel in hell but I think it worked out well without them. Anyway, thanks for writing and I hope to see more from you!
Well. Fantastic story, I must say, ans some of the best writing I've seen on this site. Always happy to see some Xander and Angel/Angelus pairing stories. I definitely liked that Buffy was the villain. She is usually overlooked for that, I've seen, and it's nice to see her be brought down a peg. Of course, I don't like that I'll have to notice the bad things she does in Buffy now, but ah well. Also, Ebola.
sam.r.773 chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
I would love to read your other angel/Xander stories
Talia-Naeva chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
Love how you tied up the end with Buffy. ;)
Kunohichi8 chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
I love it!
Jebeth chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
Just read this story again. I loved it.
LunaDarkwing chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Wow! This is the first Buffy story I have read but I loved it! I know the story is a little old but I still felt the need to tell you I really appreciate this story. I particularly liked the way you characterized angel and angelus! If you have more stories I would love to read them:)
JemDragon84 chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
Great fic. One of the better ones that is actually finished. It is going in my favs.
xMisery-Hunterx chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
I absolutely love this story. I have read it several times now and feel dumb that I haven't said anything before. I wish there was more of your work posted but I know it has been several years...fantastic work though!
ravenoftime chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Kay, if your still posting, and there are Angel/Xander stories that you haven't posted, post them. I've reviewed this before, and now I'm doing so again because I just noticed the ending note. Please, I'd love for you to post more stories.
alchino chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
you have other stories as good as this one (xangel/angel)
You must post them -
Vicki chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Oh my god you have other stories post them right now if they are as good as this one is I can hardly wait sooooooooo excited(jumps in seat)
My Solitude chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
Lovely ending to an awesome story! xD