Reviews for To Hell & Back
Kenny Deheart chapter 6 . 12/7
I have tried to avoid all Buffy world slash but I missed the romance tag on this one, and I am glad I did. It was a very enjoyable, interesting and bittersweet story.

Thanks for the story
annette-ella chapter 6 . 7/19
Great. Thank you for sharing
Lavonya chapter 6 . 6/15
Wow... This is AMAZING!
I LOVE THIS!
cajones2 chapter 6 . 3/13
Please post your other Xangel/ Angel stories.
Ashborn Dragonrider chapter 5 . 3/10
I hate to be that person, but... There are a few things I couldn't handle.
Here we go.
First off... Buffy stabbing Xander. I could understand her shoving him, not meaning to send him into the void, but STABBING him? Are you kidding me? What kind of psychopath do you think she is?
Second off, the boohooing Buffy does about Angel when she would have been incredibly upset about ever hurting one of her friends. You make her out to be a bitch who cares for nothing but Angel, which is bs IMO.
Thirdly, the sudden appearance of a sexual relationship between Angel/Angelus and Xander. It went from Angel trying to regain Xander's trust to the two of them fucking. I think it would be a bit rougher getting Xander to get into a sexual relationship with a male.
I don't mean to be rude, but these things wouldn't allow me to even finish reading the full story.
lightxxaxxcandle chapter 6 . 12/13/2016
Hi just wanted to say I loved this story, it was well written and believable, however I do think there is lots of potential for expansion, the hell dimension could be greatly expanded on, Xander and Angel spent centuries there but we only really see the beginning and end of their experiences, and there are lots of unanswered questions such as what exactly is the keystone for? What happens now Buffy is gone and Faith is the slayer? What changes with a very different type of slayer in charge? Do Xander and Angel stay in Sunnydale, or do they leave for L.A? Etc etc either way this is a story i will be saving to read again and again.
chiiweeee chapter 4 . 12/4/2016
love this story, one of my favorites
SonofSet chapter 6 . 8/15/2016
I know this was written and posted years ago, but I just read it. I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed it and appreciate it. I know it must be frustrating when writing and never getting the feedback that you want.
So; constructive criticism. First off you did a great job with characterization of all the cast. It was believable and I bought it. To be fair it was just at the end when the truth about Buffy sending Xan to hell came out that it became too unrealistic to me. Im not certain what you could have done to fix this and still have the story go where you wanted. So all in all I can ignore the reactions and/or lack thereof regarding the gang finding out. I also kinda feel that Buffy not feeling any remorse was kinda ooc even for this portrayal of Buffy, but again I get where you wanted the story to go and am not sure how you could have easily gotten there otherwise. So with that said I still think it was a great story and very well written. I'd give it a 4 out of 5.
Thanks again for sharing your work.
Rachel chapter 6 . 7/26/2016
I love your story and love this pairing. Please post more! I hope that you keep writing.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/27/2016
I love this pairing & you wrote a great story. I would love to read any other stories you have written. Great job & keep writing.
B dizzle chapter 4 . 1/4/2016
Loving this story
Chelsea16Targaryen chapter 6 . 12/24/2015
I have read this fanfic multiple times,and is one of my favourites now that I have created my own account I can review. You are a brilliant writer and your written work are very captivating, .
karen1025 chapter 5 . 12/5/2015
Hi, I love this story and I was wondering if you could send me the other you have of Angel/Xander and anyother you have.
Thanks
Noooo Aime chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
Hi !
Wahou ! That was an amazing story ! I love it !

Thank you !

Une fan ;)
mysticmoon1331 chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
i really enjoyed this story. thanks so much for writing it and sharing it here. i'm going to go check out your other stories shortly due to how much i loved this one, but in case the question you posted at the end is still a thing, i wanted to say that i'm interested! i'd definitely like to read more of your work! thanks again for this! keep being awesome! :)