Reviews for To Hell & Back
Rachel chapter 6 . 7/26
I love your story and love this pairing. Please post more! I hope that you keep writing.
I love this pairing & you wrote a great story. I would love to read any other stories you have written. Great job & keep writing.
B dizzle chapter 4 . 1/4
Loving this story
Chelsea16Targaryen chapter 6 . 12/24/2015
I have read this fanfic multiple times,and is one of my favourites now that I have created my own account I can review. You are a brilliant writer and your written work are very captivating, .
karen1025 chapter 5 . 12/5/2015
Hi, I love this story and I was wondering if you could send me the other you have of Angel/Xander and anyother you have.
Thanks
Noooo Aime chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
Hi !
Wahou ! That was an amazing story ! I love it !

Thank you !

Une fan ;)
mysticmoon1331 chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
i really enjoyed this story. thanks so much for writing it and sharing it here. i'm going to go check out your other stories shortly due to how much i loved this one, but in case the question you posted at the end is still a thing, i wanted to say that i'm interested! i'd definitely like to read more of your work! thanks again for this! keep being awesome! :)
mendenbar chapter 6 . 3/25/2015
Once again I have come to the end of this very fine fic. I like to revisit it periodically as it is definitely one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing it.
DanniCat chapter 6 . 3/15/2015
I"m pretty sure I've commented on this before, but I thought it would be worth it to say again. I love this story, it's well written, the plot makes sense, the characters are very close to the canon, and it managed to keep my attention far beyond what I expected. I think I would have like some more scenes of Xander/Angel in hell but I think it worked out well without them. Anyway, thanks for writing and I hope to see more from you!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/12/2015
Well. Fantastic story, I must say, ans some of the best writing I've seen on this site. Always happy to see some Xander and Angel/Angelus pairing stories. I definitely liked that Buffy was the villain. She is usually overlooked for that, I've seen, and it's nice to see her be brought down a peg. Of course, I don't like that I'll have to notice the bad things she does in Buffy now, but ah well. Also, Ebola.
sam.r.773 chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
I would love to read your other angel/Xander stories
Talia-Naeva chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
Love how you tied up the end with Buffy. ;)
Kunohichi8 chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
I love it!
Jebeth chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
Just read this story again. I loved it.
LunaDarkwing chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Wow! This is the first Buffy story I have read but I loved it! I know the story is a little old but I still felt the need to tell you I really appreciate this story. I particularly liked the way you characterized angel and angelus! If you have more stories I would love to read them:)