Reviews for To Hell & Back
SonofSet chapter 6 . 8/15
I know this was written and posted years ago, but I just read it. I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed it and appreciate it. I know it must be frustrating when writing and never getting the feedback that you want.
So; constructive criticism. First off you did a great job with characterization of all the cast. It was believable and I bought it. To be fair it was just at the end when the truth about Buffy sending Xan to hell came out that it became too unrealistic to me. Im not certain what you could have done to fix this and still have the story go where you wanted. So all in all I can ignore the reactions and/or lack thereof regarding the gang finding out. I also kinda feel that Buffy not feeling any remorse was kinda ooc even for this portrayal of Buffy, but again I get where you wanted the story to go and am not sure how you could have easily gotten there otherwise. So with that said I still think it was a great story and very well written. I'd give it a 4 out of 5.
Thanks again for sharing your work.
Rachel chapter 6 . 7/26
I love your story and love this pairing. Please post more! I hope that you keep writing.
I love this pairing & you wrote a great story. I would love to read any other stories you have written. Great job & keep writing.
B dizzle chapter 4 . 1/4
Loving this story
Chelsea16Targaryen chapter 6 . 12/24/2015
I have read this fanfic multiple times,and is one of my favourites now that I have created my own account I can review. You are a brilliant writer and your written work are very captivating, .
karen1025 chapter 5 . 12/5/2015
Hi, I love this story and I was wondering if you could send me the other you have of Angel/Xander and anyother you have.
Thanks
Noooo Aime chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
Hi !
Wahou ! That was an amazing story ! I love it !

Thank you !

Une fan ;)
mysticmoon1331 chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
i really enjoyed this story. thanks so much for writing it and sharing it here. i'm going to go check out your other stories shortly due to how much i loved this one, but in case the question you posted at the end is still a thing, i wanted to say that i'm interested! i'd definitely like to read more of your work! thanks again for this! keep being awesome! :)
mendenbar chapter 6 . 3/25/2015
Once again I have come to the end of this very fine fic. I like to revisit it periodically as it is definitely one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing it.
DanniCat chapter 6 . 3/15/2015
I"m pretty sure I've commented on this before, but I thought it would be worth it to say again. I love this story, it's well written, the plot makes sense, the characters are very close to the canon, and it managed to keep my attention far beyond what I expected. I think I would have like some more scenes of Xander/Angel in hell but I think it worked out well without them. Anyway, thanks for writing and I hope to see more from you!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/12/2015
Well. Fantastic story, I must say, ans some of the best writing I've seen on this site. Always happy to see some Xander and Angel/Angelus pairing stories. I definitely liked that Buffy was the villain. She is usually overlooked for that, I've seen, and it's nice to see her be brought down a peg. Of course, I don't like that I'll have to notice the bad things she does in Buffy now, but ah well. Also, Ebola.
sam.r.773 chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
I would love to read your other angel/Xander stories
Talia-Naeva chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
Love how you tied up the end with Buffy. ;)
Kunohichi8 chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
I love it!
Jebeth chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
Just read this story again. I loved it.