Reviews for Continuum
Master of Dragons God chapter 1 . 1/14
Interesting
ExRevolution chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I loved the story right up until the "accident" at chapter 16 that caused them to reveal everything. I have seen many time travel fan fictions and so many of them have the characters reveal the truth which is so cliche and so annoying, I'm sorry if I sound rude but why do so many writers constantly "reveal" the truth when they do time travel fics?
sherryola chapter 22 . 3/15/2014
Oh wow. Love how you jumped from old past to new present! but the ending, why would Ginny do that? rather jarring but just gets us ready for the sequel. Damn, it's been so fun reading this! I'm happy I discovered it.

Sherry
sherryola chapter 18 . 3/15/2014
ooo yeah, a smack down, well deserved smack down for Dumbledore! And now everyone knows. it's so wonderful.
sherryola chapter 17 . 3/15/2014
yay. remus knows who the traitor is. so happy.
sherryola chapter 16 . 3/15/2014
Oh good grief. what's wrong with her? They should want to know everything so they can change it. and she was so mean to Harry and Ginny. and they need to tell someone about the secret keeper. maybe they can kill peter when they kill riddle. I'm glad the truth is out, but I'm appalled at the reception. You'd think they be overwhelmed with emotion and awe that someone could care enough to risk all that Harry and Ginny have risked.
sherryola chapter 12 . 3/15/2014
whew. the last couple chapters were so exciting, with the ritual and all. I love how you dealt with Harry's horcrux. now he's free of it. oh can he finally admit who he is now? Why hasn't anyone recognized him anyway? Doesn't he look like James?
sherryola chapter 9 . 3/15/2014
I nnever have gotten the whole thing about toilet seats. why should we women care? Don't sighted women look at the toilet before they sit? Anyway, yay, more Harry time with Sirius. I love it so much. and yay for Ginny yelling at Dumbledore. I didn't care much for him by the end of the series, so I'm having a blast watching someone give him hell.
sherryola chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
oh dear. and in this chapter, I think Ginny is being hugely insensitive. Harry's attitude in the cave, considering what he'd been through there not so long ago, is completely understandable. Now one horcrux is gone. and we got to see Sirius. My favorite HP character other than Harry himself.
sherryola chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
oh, Dumbledore was kind of a jerk in this chapter, wasn't he? and why Regulus? sorry, I so desperately want Harry to prevent his parents and Sirius death and want him to know them. I'm all for doing whatever they can to change the bad things and to hell with the consequences. I would not make a very good hero. Just in my little humdrum muggle life, if I could change history and my dad didn't die of cancer in 1997, I'd sacrifice anything of my own for that. so, I'm kinda on ginny's side in this chapter.
sherryola chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
I'm kinda confused about the society, but I expect it will become clearer as we go on. and so far, I'm not convinced about horrible mrs. Black. lol. But I can't wait for them to go back in time!
sherryola chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Oh! for some reason I've never had you on author alert and so didn't know about this story. sometimes, when this site goes through changes, it doesn't work for me as well. I've recently discovered lots of authors and stories I either put on alert or on my favorites that never ended up there. grrrr. anyway, here I am. I found this on another author's favorites. I've been yearning for some good HP fics, keep rereading all my old favorites. I'm excited to see where you take this and what happens!
pottermommy1118 chapter 23 . 4/21/2013
Accckkkkk, OMG you really sucked everyone into that sequel huh?

This was absolutely incredible, it took so much thought and research and it was so intricate. Seriously, this was absolutely incredible.

Your characterizations were amazing, I loved how in love Sirius was and how he wasn't a player. I think I may have to reread the last chapter because I don't know what happened to Regulus!

Thank you for writing an awesome story. It was absolutely amazing, I couldn't turn away!
plume de phenix chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
okay now I understood that there were 2 attacks on Anwen, everything makes sense now, perfect! :)
plume de phenix chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
hey there!
I really like your story so far :)
there's just one mistake (or I missunderstood sth.) because you keep repeating that Anwen will be killed in october '79, but Sirius wrote in his diary that he didn't know why she wasn't visiting him in Askaban (which was after '81, so he would have known about her death till then)
...you also said that she was there at Harry's birth, so I think she shouldn't be dying before october '81...or did I get it completly wrong? ;)
but apart from that great story!