Reviews for Continuum
benperez31 chapter 15 . 7/27/2010
Good chapter. I'm glad to see the Diary destroyed. That episode in the bar in Nottingham is very familiar from your Bound series. I think Harry and Ginny just prevented a terrible thing from occuring - the conception of Sirius' illegitimate child with Felli who was used as a weapon against him by Bellatrix.
hubriswriter chapter 15 . 7/27/2010
Nice closure for Ginny and Mrs. Black continues to be a bit larger than this Harry had the maturity to comfort Ginny properly.

You continue to weave a most interesting there a source for the ceremonies other than your fertile imagination?H
DukeBrymin chapter 14 . 7/26/2010
I like that H/G were able to go have a nice honeymoon. I envy them.

Can Anwen see anything strange in Walburga's magic? That might clue them in to what might be happening to her.
Jason chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Good idea for a plot, but the way you write it is annoying. The constant change in POV and all the "I this" and "I that". It makes it a hard read, preventing me from moving on after the second chapter.
Karl Skywalker chapter 14 . 7/21/2010
Great chapter!

Excellent chapter and the people involved are real. It seems that Anwen may be first one to know the truth about Harry and Ginny and the Society probably learn soon after that. I found it interesting that Anwen is correct in her prediction, as Harry is going to want to save as many people he knew as he could, that would be self-indulgent on his part. Speaking of the Society, I hope that they will follow it up on Mrs. Black soon and free her from cursed tea or other sort of curse; something like Complusion Potion or Imperious Curse but not quite.

Looking forward for another update!
Rosiline chapter 14 . 7/20/2010
wow, another great update,though i wonder what is up with Mrs. Black...
Run-breathe-live chapter 13 . 7/18/2010
this is a really good story. i love it! great job!

please update soon!
Itachi's apprentice chapter 10 . 7/17/2010
Great work.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
Great work.
JUJUChick16 chapter 13 . 7/16/2010
Love it please update again! I love how you include information on the people, it shows you put alot of thought into the story.
Rosiline chapter 13 . 7/15/2010
wow, another really wonderful update!
DukeBrymin chapter 13 . 7/15/2010
Very enjoyable chapter-I like finding out about Eva's siren abilities, and Anwen's abilities to help out too. You've crafted quite a compelling universe. It's amazing that in canon Harry was able to find and defeat the horcruxes without the help that they're being given here in the past.

You must have had fun coming up with the incantations for all the stones-very impressive.

125b chapter 13 . 7/15/2010
intersting story
benperez31 chapter 13 . 7/15/2010
Good chapter. It's great that the Horcrux ring is gone. It's also great to see Ginny spending time with Anwen. I remember Harry and Ginny's magical auras from 'Woven' of the Bound Trilogy. I do hope Anwen and Eva survive, though I wonder what will happen to Tonks if Eva does. I hope you update soon.
David Fishwick chapter 13 . 7/15/2010
I liked how you wrote Ginny talking to Lily and Anwen. Please write more thanks.
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »