Reviews for Continuum
Rosiline chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
Wow, what an unexpected plan, i didn't see that coming!

can't wait to read more! also congrats for Best Drama!
Fairqueen2 chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
After a week full of college finals, this made my week. And the cliffhanger makes me want more! Can't wait for the next chapter
Karl Skywalker chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
Great start! :D

It looks to be a wonderful story so far! I am entranced by this story and I am wondering what is the secret is. I guess that the secret has to do with the witches but that do not explain why Molly wanted nothing to do with it after her brother were killed. That is unless the secret is how the females could entrance men and that is what happened to the brothers and how they got killed, the death eaters being witches members of the society themselves. Perhaps the bonding? But that also doesn't make sense, unless it is just one part of secret.

I look forward to another update!
DukeBrymin chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
I so did not expect a time travel fic-nice surprise, that.

I liked Molly's acceptance that Ginny would leave with Harry whenever he came for her.

And now we have a secret society-very exciting!

Thanks!
RiddikulusSnuffles chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
woo! im excited to hear the story passed along the generations. this is getting very interesting ;)
David Fishwick chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
I am loving the story so far and please update soon thanks.
Rosiline chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
great update!
tgfoy chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
Loving it so far. Especially liked the description of the muggle shop and the characterisations of harry and Hermione. You have portrayed their feelings very well I think and are setting up what promises to be a good story. I take it Ron arrived at the Burrow whilst Arthur was greeting Harry as he didn't seem to know Ron was thier at 't wait to see where you are taking this
Ron Hunter chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
Loved it. Can't wait to see where you are going with this.
David Fishwick chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
Sweet chapter and I liked the Harry, Ginny scene. Please keep up the good work. Thanks for writing.
kat183 chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
A sweet chapter, had to laaugh at the handwriting bit - perhaps Harry should be a Doctor instead of an Auror. And Ron it was so long ago I read the book I forgot he was at Bill's. And Ginny how you wrote it when he saw her - lovely. Looking forward to reading more.
MyGinevra chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
Mutt,

A sweet ending, and some interesting developments before that. And Ron really got what was coming to him.

As for Collinda's artwork... ahem. Hot Hot Hot.

Peter
Fairqueen2 chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
This is great! It's a different twist on canon and I love the fact that Harry wants only Ginny with him when he puts his plan into action. Keep it up!
fireburnshot chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
What a wonderful twist on canon.
DukeBrymin chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
Oooh, what a wonderful chapter-especially because Harry and Ginny got to have some time together. I'm especially excited about Ginny going with Harry on whatever foolish plan he's got.

Looking forward to more!