Reviews for Continuum
plume de phenix chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
hey there!
I really like your story so far :)
there's just one mistake (or I missunderstood sth.) because you keep repeating that Anwen will be killed in october '79, but Sirius wrote in his diary that he didn't know why she wasn't visiting him in Askaban (which was after '81, so he would have known about her death till then)
...you also said that she was there at Harry's birth, so I think she shouldn't be dying before october '81...or did I get it completly wrong? ;)
but apart from that great story!
Cristin Gryphon chapter 22 . 3/1/2013
You came soooooooooo... close, It was all going well all the action and adventure was solved and over with and we were just getting to the happy ending. But then you had to ruin it. I went and read the first two chapters of Ranimer and honestly I hate it. you turned a very good action adventure romance into a drama that simply Screams 'cheesy soap opera' in my head. Honestly the disconnect i feel between the stories is way too huge even forgetting the soap opera feel to the sequel, the fact that you tell us the Harry and Ginny we know and love as characters will change and forget themselves, it makes it feel like a totally different story. Truthfully I wish you had done an alternate ending, I simply cannot continue to read the sequel at this time. I may come back to it sometime later but honestly I don't know. Even with all my complaints though you only ruined the story in the last few paragraphs so it will still rate a favorite.
Lilly chapter 16 . 2/20/2013
Never thought I'd say this but I really hate Anwen. This chapter just made me want to kill her. She thinks she's protecting Lily by forbidding Harry to go near his family but at the same time she knows Harry didn't grow up with any family. She's kind of a bitch in this chapter which sucks because I liked her character so much :(
IHateSnakes chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
Nice story. You might have heard this all ready, but students do not "graduate" from Hogwarts. (Graduation is something you do after university.) A more appropriate term would be advancing or leaving.
April Sunshine chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
I like the way this story is going so far! Unfortunately, this chapter has confused me slightly. What the heck is the society exactly and what did they teach? Other than that, I like it so far.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
wtf
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
So, cute
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
and from what I just read create a parrell universe
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack chapter 22 . 7/21/2012
OHEMGEE! You just had to leave it sad at the end didnt you? Out of the whole story this one is one of my favoritest chapters! It is amazing! I cannot wait to read the next ones in this series! I am so super happy, that he has a family now, and his mom and dad and that things really did work out in the end! I love how you wrapped this section of the series up! It was very well written. Your work is superb!
Loves'n'Hugs
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack chapter 21 . 7/21/2012
OMG I hope they aren't dead ... and I am dreading reading the last chapter because then it means that this story is over :(
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack chapter 20 . 7/21/2012
OMG! This chapter was excellent! It was great to read that things are hopefully going to work out wonderfully. I cannot wait to continue to read on!
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack chapter 19 . 7/21/2012
Oh dear lord. What the hell was going to go on. Things are seemingly not going to well at the end. I hope that they don't listen to Snape and if they do because of Dumbledore that they take extreme and complete precautions.
Just as good as usual! Keep up the great work!
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack chapter 18 . 7/21/2012
This chapter was amazing! I loved it from start to finish ... I am commenting on here as you have not updated this story on the other website! Your writing is amazing as usual and you write very professionally. I love to read your stories. They take me to a whole new imagination level. I can picture exactly what is going on by how your words flow perfectly together! I enjoy reading your stories, and I wish that you would be able to publish them so that I could buy them.
Thanks for sharing your amazing talent.
One of your biggest fans/reader
Oglo123 chapter 22 . 6/24/2012
I loved this story all the way until the last section of this chapter. If you take out the horrible, disappointing ending the story was amazing. I love all the different types of magic and the way many people were saved and happy, but Harry & Ginny should have stayed together. They over anyone else deserve a happy ending.
Cole the Demon Hunter chapter 22 . 3/14/2012
Great story! Sad that Snape died, but I understand. Sad that the Prewitt Twins were still critically injured. The ending could, no shoud have, been different and more positive. I don't get why you had Anwen get the severed leg. If they had emergency portkeys, why not use those instead. Regardless of the ending, I really did enjoy the story. Keep up the good work.
234 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »