Reviews for Continuum
GendryandAryabelongtogether chapter 9 . 1/12/2012
I like this story, but there's one thing that really annoys me. When harry and ginny talk to each other , you make them sound wayyyyy too formal...the "my love" stuff has to cool down. When I read about them talking to each other, it makes me feel that they're walking on eggshells around each other...it doesn't seem natural.

Also, Dumbledore is really OOC...especially considering Anwen. I can't see him giving her life up if there was a way to stop it.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 22 . 10/18/2011

just wow

this was amazing!

i loved it! xD
Stephanie O chapter 22 . 6/13/2011
Oh my goodness, this ending is like one of those movies that messes with your mind! What the heck happened? I do hope H/G get back together!
Stephanie O chapter 21 . 6/13/2011
Very exciting chapter! I love it when a plan comes together! :)

"This whole having a plan ahead of time thing made a lot more sense than what I'd always had to deal with before." Typical Gryffindor, right? (Not used to stopping and thinking first!) :P
Stephanie O chapter 17 . 6/13/2011
Very good chapter! What started out kinda melancholy, ended with lots of exciting developments! :)

So THAT explains how Mrs. Black became the mean, cruel, shrill woman in the portrait!

"...but his mother screamed out, and Sirius sprang to her side, attempting to calm [him]." [Should this be her, since it refers to Mrs. Black?]

I'm so glad that Anwen and Ginny are friends again! :)
Stephanie O chapter 15 . 6/12/2011
"Are hallucinations common where we're going tonight?" LOL!

"Because, my dear wife, it means you fought even harder for us, even before there was an us. You overcame so very much to love me." I love this line - it's so romantic! :)

"Ennervate" means "to weaken"; Rennervate (meaning "to unweaken") is actually the spell Mrs. Black would've used to wake Ginny up again.

"Would you like to eat or destroy first?" Love this! :D It was so appropriate for Ginny to be the one to destroy the diary, especially using that sword! (Cool story, btw!)

A little thing for future reference, "it's" is only for "it is"; when showing possession, no apostrophe is used. ("its") Also, the "hilt" (not 'hit') of the sword...
Stephanie O chapter 13 . 6/12/2011
"...You've got moxie oozing out of you everywhere but where you need it most." Love this! :)

I liked how intricate your description was of how they destroyed the ring horcrux...the stones representing the celestial bodies, Mrs. Black's incantation...very cool! :)
Stephanie O chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
So Harry's horcrux was excised as well! Very cool description of the goings on during the ceremony! I really liked the talk between Ginny & Arwen, and am so glad that Harry got to have Christmas dinner with his parents! :) Great story!
Stephanie O chapter 11 . 6/12/2011
I wonder if the spell somehow eradicated the bit of Voldie's soul in Harry as well? Very cool description of the ceremony!
Stephanie O chapter 10 . 6/12/2011
Wow! A very powerful chapter! Great story so far - I'm so glad I finally got to read it! It's so nice learning what may have been with Sirius' family, and I'm very curious how she became the hateful hag in the portrait in the books. Here she's a caring lady! I also have enjoyed seeing more about Regulus, and Sirius being so mature in a serious relationship. Can't wait to see what happens next! :)
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »