Reviews for Continuum
kamikaze napkin chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
...They bought a disposable cell... because they were worried the pureblood supremacists might track them through it. I'm fairly certain that finding a payphone and then disapparating would've served the same purpose, less expensively. It makes me wonder which of those two was reading the spy novels, to even come up with the cell phone idea. And where they stashed that devious cunning when they next went traipsing through Herminone's home neighborhood, unpolyjuiced. Somehow, it seems more likely that enemies might be watching Herminone's home than the muggle telephone lines, but y'know, whatever. I would've suggested looking up some other wicca shop on the internet in the library.

And then Harry blows his 'I Alone am the Chosen One, the only one I can Allow to walk into danger' monologue from the first chapter into pieces by suddenly doing a heel-turn and shouting to the rooftops GINNY! The only thing I can't bear more than sending my friends into danger is the thought that I might walk into danger without my One True Love! She's comin' with me! The abrupt (from the reader's perspective)change of plans (because apparently this was Harry's plan all along) is unsettling.
kamikaze napkin chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Hermione folded way too easily there about letting Harry go solo. That's something she should be vehemently opposed to, and that's the kind of argument that she DOES NOT LET GO. (House elves, anyone?) Harry hasn't given Hermione enough Logic to convince her otherwise. I'm also not sure why Harry's being so reticent about his spell - Hermione is the better researcher between them, so until he gives the readers a reason to cut her out of things this early on, it feels like he's being an idiot (beyond the normal hero's I AM A LONE AVENGER idiocy).
xoRetributionox chapter 22 . 4/17/2011
Wow, what an amazing story! I found it the other day and just finished reading it. I think I'm going to go read the sequel right now lol.
majid hussain chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
hello the first chapter was great plees keep on wrighting fanfiction!
IHateSnakes chapter 22 . 3/17/2011
A very excellent story. Well written and thought out. I look forward to seeing the next one. ihs
IHateSnakes chapter 6 . 3/16/2011
Very nice stories you spin...last chapter and this one. You have a good imagination. ihs
yourface chapter 22 . 2/22/2011
OMG THIS IS SO AMAZING!
Jimbocous chapter 22 . 2/9/2011
Wonderful story! I have to say you definitely ended it with a bang. There were bound to be consequences (trying to avoid a spoiler here) and it only makes sense where it landed. Thanks for a great read! Looking forward to the sequel.
voltorb6 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
good! D
erm31323 chapter 22 . 1/18/2011
Okay, totally not what I was expecting at the end! But I knew it wouldn't be all sunshine and roses when they returned. I really liked the way you wrote the battle scenes and the destruction of Voldemort, again the whole different magic thing is so fascinating. Looking forward to reading the sequel!
erm31323 chapter 18 . 1/18/2011
This was a great chapter. I really love all the different types of magics and legends you weave into your stories! I am glad that they all know the truth, but it does bring up some concerns about the future. Dobby's future was the first thing I thought of after this chapter.
erm31323 chapter 16 . 1/17/2011
Oh I wish they would have let Harry tell them about the secret keeper. I hope that doesn't come back to haunt them.
erm31323 chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
Huh, didn't see that one coming!
erm31323 chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
Oh yay, Anwen and Sirius! I loved your trilogy, nice to see them in this story as well.
shaggy chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
this one was done very well i want to thank my sister kiayame for sending it to me and the person who wrote it you have written something that draws me in i haven't felt that in the longest time ever
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »