Reviews for His Pretty Little Oyster
MissusGages chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
Whew! Scorching ;]
Hanable-13 chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
cheesy and wonderful. awesome.

H }:)
LoriAnnRut chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
wolfYLady-MistressWolf-sama chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
X.X I LOVED IT! XD Goodness me your good!
DragonRose4 chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
3rd fic I have read of yours.

Gods, even the smutty scenes you do are tasteful and elegant. I will aspire to write as well as you. If you aren't studying to be some sort of writer at University then you are crazy! Unless, of course, you are equally talented or better at something else, in which case more power to you, and please keep writing at least as a hobby. Please...?

I also have a suggestion. If you like Alice, 2009 being that it is akin to the classic 'Alice in Wonderland', and if you like Wizard of Oz, you would like the mini series 'Tin Man'. I would love to see what you could do with that. (Yay Glitch;Ambrose/DG ships!)
Kindred01 chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Not really good at review

soooo all I can say is they was bloody bril
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
please update soon (:
rileybear 14 chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
Love this story! Thank you!
Brumeier chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Ah...a sweet, happy, wonderful story! I loved, loved, loved it! So perfect in every way!
aoife7 chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Yea! I love Alice! I am really happy I found this because, while ecstatic that Hatter and Alice got together at the end I did want to see what happened. You were able to provide that for me. Awesomeness!
shobsnet02 chapter 2 . 12/6/2010 sweet. :)
Niphuria chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Very well done and so very sensual. I haven't yet seen the Mini-Series and am dying to! But with a scene like this I didn't need to know whole story to enjoy the passion these two share.

But the thought of Hatter - any Hatter, going commando is...deliciously wicked! :)
SlashAddx chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
aw that was super adorable and fuckin hot. really nicely done. nice job of picking up where the movie left off
EtherealDemon chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Steamy to say the least... well worthy of it's M-rating. Good smutt that, I hope there's plenty more to come.
Daphnium chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Great start! It is a start right? Please don't tell me this was a oneshot.