Reviews for Konoha's Legion, Naruto: The One and The Many
Zomvee chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
More chapters please.
megatronus89 chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
Konoha's legion, should be rewritten or resumed because in just the short time I have been reading this story I have come to enjoy the 4 chapters that you have written.

Now I kinda just thought of how naruto can basicly grow his own army. What if he had done the sharingan and the dead bone pulse bloodline combo? (But that would most likely lead into the shippuden series)
EpicFail chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
And . . . you fail. Not updated in roughly a year.

Stupid Author's Note that does not belong here.

You are a douche.

EpicFail
Nanishi DJGT chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
mutual insanity chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
for the love of god stop making more stories and go beyond five flipping chapters already in mean seriously i'm just getting into the stories and they suddenly stop. that is cruel man really and truly cruel. i love the stories but they just stop. it's pissing me off. seriously finish a story. you have it in you to write not just one but many great stories you just NEED TO FINISH THEM!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
great story
Pyrophoricity chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
amazing story, why not continue ?
Veldrisk chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
I look forward to reading the next chapter of this story. I like the concept of Haku getting her body back and I am guessing that is also how Sati will get her body as well.
Veldrisk chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
I vote for the harem. I always love seeing Naruto with a small group of girls that love him, especially when Tenten is one of them.
120991ln chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
loving your stories continue
vampireharry the 2 chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
This is awesome! I can't wait for more!
OSR fanatic chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
Dregus chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
i just looked at this story today, and it looks great.
Nargus chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Er...interesting plot...though I wish you'd have had the reasoning a bit more solid as to why Naruto would even want to help them in anyway, when they were saying about how they used humans?
nopparitari chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
please continue the story.
what other machines is naruto going to get besides the squids?