Reviews for I See You
nighttheraven chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Why don't you put this in the correct crossover section? :/
NightOwl999 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
update soon!
Amanda2308 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
That was interesting. I know I'm like creeping all your stories now :p but ya I could see this going somewhere. When I read it was a cross-over between Harry and avatar I was like idk about this but you pulled it off. I'm actually interested but I idk if u will continue this or not lol :p and you know I much prefer your Tom in for victory ;) anyways just thought I would leave a review cuz u wuldnt b happy if I read it and didn't :p
Flying Dragonite chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
hmmm... Interesting.
brightsun89 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
are you going to finish this? I like it
madkatt333 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Can this turn out Darry? Pretty, pretty pleasssse.
SisterFreaks chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Pairing?
MajinBakaHentai chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Well I'd like to see this fic finished, even if you do it in just one or two more chapters - I'd like to see Harry get to Pandora and find his way to the Navi.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
this is interesting so far... wonder what'll happen next... please udpate soon!
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Well Harry is quite wealthy and technically doesn't need to work, like you M.O.M idea! I enjoy this story more than 7 pieces of me so please update this instead. (gives puppy eyes)
Prongslet chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
OMG! I am totally and utterly hooked:-D

Keep up the good work :-D
Rachel A. Prongs chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
That's funny, I just sat and saw Avatar, then thought "hmm, wonder what a Harry Potter/Avatar crossover would be like".

;)
Pani Drzwi chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
An interesting start! I love Avatar and think that it's a brillinat movie and I'm sure that this will make an interesting crossover. Keep up the good work;)