Reviews for Baby Names
woodxvii chapter 1 . 1/28
While this was well done and interesting on its own oddly enough the part I enjoyed the most was riku, just because in most fics I've seen him in he's automatically relegated to the role of maturity or overly serious at least. It was fun seeing him just being a bro to sora and goofy in general.
freyja0taku chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
This is great! xD Made me laugh and all, like your other stories.. Woot for what Roxas did.. I surely enjoyed reading this :3
babyblues02 chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
This was fun to read. Sora's ideas were...umm lets just leave it at that lol. Nicely done!
Sinful Serenata chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Kratos and Xena. Perfect.
Justice Tokidoki chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This oneshot was classic! I loved it!

The way you transitioned between kairi and sora was nicely done by the way.

Great short story. You expressed their relationship (along with their reliance on friends) splendidly.
Reprise chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Roxas was so awesome in this fic, seriously.

First things first; this was one of your first works, no? It's really rare that someone's first works on fanfiction are good. Usually, they start out terrible and the later works are great. But this... You, , and Jomatto are the only three authors I know of that started off writing awesomely.

This story'll stick in my mind for quite some time. Faved.

~ThatGuy
Squishy Moogle chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I told you I'd go read some of your stories.. So I am :) all these name suggestions (from Sora, anyway) made me laugh... I didn't realize how epic that was, though... Sea and Sky and Earth. Epic... Haha I actually know someone who named their daughter Kairi xD ah, and Namine and Roxas... :)

Anyway, YOU'RE awesome. *nods*
White Simplicity chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Roxas is an absolute genius.

lol. I kept laughing when he said to Sora, and then to Kairi,

"No, 'you're' awesome."
Tsuraya-chan chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
OMG. Optimus Prime. I know for a fact my brother would LOVE that name for his baby with his wife. I've played enough video games to know where all of those names came from. xD

Anyway, I totally enjoyed this, and laughed a lot at Sora's suggestions. Obi Wan? Optimus Prime? Ferserious...? xDDDDD

...I shouldn't be saying that, because I'm directly blood related to someone who I know will attempt to name their child at least something similar to that. *facepalms*

Anyway, I love your writing, and I love the smooth transitions between Sora and Kairi. Write more~
Moon Princess016 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Awesome story! WHERE DID U GET THOSE NAMES FROM THO?
0Wishful-Thoughts0 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
*dies* this story was too cute! :D
Silver-09 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Nueve-Ag:(Warning! Corny talk coming!) Sea and Sky are to pretty things, (and since this is the first fanfic that a son) i would've named the girl Amara ("beauty")

*Momo scribbles in Amara Altair in [middle name] on Terra's birth certificate*
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
LOL you want to name your kid Optimus Prime?
FELordRoy chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
good job :D
NiNjasGiRlFoOd chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Ahahahahaha I so noticed it! When Roxas got home I was like "wait, wasn't he supposed to buy groceries?" xD This was very well written and I love how the story fits with a lot of aspects in the game.

Like how Terra is from Birth by Sleep(which I am going to own tomorrow because it's mah birthday!), even though you said it wasn't really intentional to use that name right?

The names Sora were thinking of were hilarious to boot~ Great story!