Reviews for Baby Names
SoraxKairi7 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Kratos and Xena. Perfect.
Justice Tokidoki chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This oneshot was classic! I loved it!

The way you transitioned between kairi and sora was nicely done by the way.

Great short story. You expressed their relationship (along with their reliance on friends) splendidly.
Reprise chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Roxas was so awesome in this fic, seriously.

First things first; this was one of your first works, no? It's really rare that someone's first works on fanfiction are good. Usually, they start out terrible and the later works are great. But this... You, , and Jomatto are the only three authors I know of that started off writing awesomely.

This story'll stick in my mind for quite some time. Faved.

Squishy Moogle chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I told you I'd go read some of your stories.. So I am :) all these name suggestions (from Sora, anyway) made me laugh... I didn't realize how epic that was, though... Sea and Sky and Earth. Epic... Haha I actually know someone who named their daughter Kairi xD ah, and Namine and Roxas... :)

Anyway, YOU'RE awesome. *nods*
White Simplicity chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Roxas is an absolute genius.

lol. I kept laughing when he said to Sora, and then to Kairi,

"No, 'you're' awesome."
Tsuraya-chan chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
OMG. Optimus Prime. I know for a fact my brother would LOVE that name for his baby with his wife. I've played enough video games to know where all of those names came from. xD

Anyway, I totally enjoyed this, and laughed a lot at Sora's suggestions. Obi Wan? Optimus Prime? Ferserious...? xDDDDD

...I shouldn't be saying that, because I'm directly blood related to someone who I know will attempt to name their child at least something similar to that. *facepalms*

Anyway, I love your writing, and I love the smooth transitions between Sora and Kairi. Write more~
Moon Princess016 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
0Wishful-Thoughts0 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
*dies* this story was too cute! :D
Silver-09 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Nueve-Ag:(Warning! Corny talk coming!) Sea and Sky are to pretty things, (and since this is the first fanfic that a son) i would've named the girl Amara ("beauty")

*Momo scribbles in Amara Altair in [middle name] on Terra's birth certificate*
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
LOL you want to name your kid Optimus Prime?
FELordRoy chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
good job :D
NiNjasGiRlFoOd chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Ahahahahaha I so noticed it! When Roxas got home I was like "wait, wasn't he supposed to buy groceries?" xD This was very well written and I love how the story fits with a lot of aspects in the game.

Like how Terra is from Birth by Sleep(which I am going to own tomorrow because it's mah birthday!), even though you said it wasn't really intentional to use that name right?

The names Sora were thinking of were hilarious to boot~ Great story!
mattjesse chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Pretty sure Dante was from Devil May Cry, and Lightning was from FFXIII. And maybe Sora wasn't dropped on his head, maybe someone put him in a clothes basket and pushed him down the stairs(feel free to use that if you wish). That seems like it would do it. Anyway, that was pretty good. Congrats on another job well done.
chibixbabe chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
absolutely adorable. Loved it!
jenyflo5483 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
absolutely loved this! funny but romantic. i love how you changed so smoothly from kairi's point of view to sora's. i almost didn't notice the difference in the beginning, haha.

anyway, amazing job like always! still loving all of your writing X3

keep up the amazing work :D

(note: i would've reviewed earlier if it wasn't for not sending me the alert. i was reading your latest m&m chapter and i read the thing at the bottom about this one-shot. i was confused because i was pretty sure i didn't get an e-mail alert from this. wish i would've, though. -_- i'll stop ranting now XD awesome job once again!)