Reviews for Goodbye, Goodnight, For Good
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
continue please love it
Vampire of Anime chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
grosses fanfic I ever read! Sent chills up my spine! You are a very talented writer make more chapters so I can read even more awesome Goodbye, Goodnight, For Good! Also scared to hut you scared to lose you is amazing!
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Aw! Look at you! This was a winning piece! I had everything, little action, suspense, sadness/depair, and a bit of a sweet love scene. When ichigo turned back to himself I felt his sadness. That's what good writers are able to do, that means you're a great writer! I'm happy orihime went close to I'm and tried to soothe his soul. I'm even happier that ichigo hoocked his arm around her and pulled her in close. :D
it0takes0skills0to0be0me chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
aw taylor woves it!
bluewitch143 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Yeah, we'll see... c",)
Samnicorn chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
what a wonderful tale! Very cute. I am very glad you didn't go into the cliche' of her telling him how much she loves him blah blah... It was perfect very Ichihime.
Coldman9 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I can't put into words how I feel about this story. But I do know that I loved it. The concept was genius and it evolved so well. This is going to my favorites, no question about that.
ombre nocturne chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Aw, this was so cute! :D You're definitely getting better with your smutty scenes. The scene with Orihime and Ichigo's hollow was awesome! I'm hoping that you decide to continue this and possibly make it a full-fledged story, but even if you don't, that's okay. :3 Keep up the great work, hun!