Reviews for Surf's Up!
Thornado chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Naruto should have a Missingno./glitch Pokemon. Maybe a ghost type. Or idk, how does a glitch even translate in real life? XD
justbehappydammit chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Heh, Masuda. Nice reference.
PopthePuff chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
Huh, Pikachu from the Pika Island have a lot of special powers, huh?

Well, thats thats. On to the next story!
PopthePuff chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Hmm...I was hoping too see more of Arashi...Ah well.
PopthePuff chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
Mmm...moving on. :p
PopthePuff chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
Poor Pikachu. She has the worst of Luck. Maybe its just not her day? ._.
PopthePuff chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Water Pika? o.O
PopthePuff chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I though that was Kushina in the beggining.

As for the marriage...I wonder how their gonna pull that one off?
Kswolf chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
Hey these are really good! Are you going to do more after Will of Foxfire?
Lazaros chapter 6 . 4/21/2011
I absolutely love these pokemon cross overs and i hope you complete the naruto gangs journey, or atleast continue it... Extremely excited to read the rest.
nv gcrydftcrdtyifg vgfcy gvhk chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
sequl
Pagen Godess chapter 6 . 4/7/2011
i love this series of fanfic's. i hope that you do another one soon.
The Kyuubi maiden chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
i really enjoy all of ur naruto pokemon crossover fics and read all of them n just 2 days! i really hope u continue wit the series they r very good though i wish u would jus make them into one whole multi-chap fic and fill n suum gaps n the story instead of metioning them in a way that the reader can vaguly imagine wat happened though its ur story but i really hope u at least consider it it would b a huge hit with your readers
No Account chapter 6 . 5/30/2010
Your stories are awesome. They have to be if I stayed up to 6 a.m. Then I got caught and took a 5 hour break... Then I finished at 11 a.m. :D Keep up the fantastic work!
iscreamdrizzle chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
yeah, I'm being lazy and didn't wanna sign in. :D

wooo read the whole thing and didn't catch on that chapter 6 was the last chapter until now...yeah...I guess the ending seemed abrupt like this whole story in general was an interlude as far as the series as a whole is concerned.

Also Arashi and Kushina? Nice I see what you did there ;) hahaha with the names and all..
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »