Reviews for The Letters
Quill chapter 7 . 3/22
That's very, very touching. Lord Merlin, Lady Guinevere, and caring Uther, lifting the ban on magic? Impossible, surreal, and unreal, but marvelous anyhow.
An enjoyable read for sure!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/4/2016
this story made me cry genuine tears, it was so beautifully written and flowed so nicely.
kyleenason chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
Gahhh - Make a sequal. I have a feeling, I know where that last part was leading, but you must write it! SO GOOD. Great job.
Destinyseeker91 chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
omg i was crying its great
blindrain chapter 7 . 4/21/2011
Um, who - "On a battlefield on the outskirts of Camelot, two cloaked figures moved among the bodies of the dead. It did not take them long to find what they were seeking." O.o

Good job with the story. Nice, happy ending *hums a little*
The Dream Guardian chapter 7 . 1/31/2011
Amazing story, you capture all the character personality wonderfully. One problem, that last line demeaned that you write a sequel. I want to know what happen next. Other then that great job!
Consiastere chapter 7 . 10/27/2010
You can't leave it like that, not when the last thing you write is "On a battlefield on the outskirts of Camelot, two cloaked figures moved among the bodies of the dead. It did not take them long to find what they were seeking."

Please make a sequel, that would be awesome.

anyway, i loved this .. and i made me cry. XD

but i don't think it's right that Arthur is dead ...
Daedal chapter 7 . 10/13/2010
So sad and moving!
Kohimoana chapter 7 . 7/20/2010
oooohhhh this is really intriging...please say you'll continue the story to have Arthur Return" I just

fathum the fact Arthur dies it just doesn't seem right some how...
annependragon chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
Wow very powerful, with a hint of mystery.
molotovmullet chapter 7 . 6/4/2010
OHMYGOSH.

what's that last line supposed to mean! :B

are you going to continue? With a plot? x3 please do~! Love it.
TheFoundersDaughter chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
such a lovely story, sad but meaningful and has such warmth in it. hope you write more stories soon, ly

~charl~
Ron'sBella chapter 7 . 5/27/2010
Complete? Is the end leading into a sequel perhaps? Love your writing! Keep writing more stories please! :) :) RB
sarahelizabeth1993 chapter 7 . 5/26/2010
Aw:)
xxLooneyLovegoodxx chapter 7 . 5/26/2010
I absolutely LOVED this story! Although it is very sad, it is still very beautiful writing. :) I can't wait to see what happens next! :)