Reviews for Another Road
aiholic chapter 5 . 4/18
Easily hands down one of the best Thranduil Legolas fics out there that is, I'll probably write a novel detailing why but that will ruin everything so I'll just leave it simply like that. My heart melted into a goey mess in this chapter and I can see I have lots more to go but first I need to scoop my heart from the floor first I don't think it can stand anymore feels and this is only the fourth chapter.
Bonnygirl10 chapter 5 . 10/17/2015
I love this chapter. I've been rereading this fanfic and I have to marvel at how much detail and effort you've put into all the characters and the world they live in. I was grinning like a maniac by the end of this chapter- I love how you show every aspect of Legolas, how uncertain he'd be and how he eventually softens towards his father. Keep up the amazing writing!
wenduo chapter 23 . 9/17/2015
Ah a very good father and son moment :D
wenduo chapter 10 . 9/16/2015
Interesting wonder if Legolas will ever become comfortable in his home with his father
wenduo chapter 4 . 9/16/2015
Love how you write Thranduil. It's good to read him in a not to angry way.
wenduo chapter 2 . 9/16/2015
Aww very sweet Legolas sound so young and innocent. Hmm how is he by the way?
wenduo chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Interesting sounds like Legolas's life is really going to change.
paintedbones chapter 51 . 6/22/2015
THAT WAS SO FREAKING GREAT OH MY GOODNESS YEEEESSSSSSSSXJDJAWIDRHZCSHKLJGS
Filia-Eridani chapter 51 . 5/9/2015
I was sick, I was missing an exam because of it and I found this. Thankyou- I just tead your entire story in about 6 hours.

I must say I have always invisioned the Sindar as having been Silvanized in a way but I also loved the way you portrayed them.

The deep song with Luithol was perfect. Also you handled the first person admirably, without over or understating Legolas. His capture by the orcs was perticuraly well done.
Please blame all mispellings on my phone.

Shire Rose
rikwen chapter 51 . 1/10/2015
I am overwhelmed with the depth and color of this story. You have brought the Mirkwood legend to life with all of its twists and turns of living with the Sindar and Silvan Elves. I can see the start of Legolas' path to becoming a warrior and a leader among the army that his father has led for eons. I love the way you have shown the differences between the two cultures of Elves and why the Sindar feel that they must lead the Silvan in fighting the darkness that is overtaking Mirkwood and how the Silvans let them because everyone knows that the no Silvan wants to be a leader.

Your strength in describing Thranduil as an active and fighting king had me cheering through most of this story. I have never believed that he was one for sitting behind the lines and waiting on others to do the dirty work when there were orcs to kill and people to protect. The active battle scenes were as well written as the more sedate scenes back at the stronghold of the king. There are a couple places I would have liked to see more detail about some of the OCs, but overall you couldn't have gotten more into your story if you had tried. It was a good mixture of action and talk.

I am off to read your other stories and see what they have to offer. And I will have to thank Alpha Ori for pointing me in your direction.
Luizals chapter 51 . 1/3/2015
I really really really liked this fic. Its so difficult to find innovating lotr fics and this just blew me away. Thanks
tlyxor1 chapter 51 . 12/6/2014
Enjoyed very much. -t.
lauren hedgehog chapter 51 . 12/3/2014
I've spent all day reading this and it was wonderful. Thanks for writing it :)
OUATLovr chapter 51 . 7/27/2014
This was such a wonderful story. I almost cried when I finished it. The writing is absolutely beautiful and it seems like a published book, rather than a fanfic. Thank you!
SomeKindOfFan chapter 46 . 7/14/2014
I have almost finished reading the story, and I still like it. There is only One little thing: why aren't there any female warriors? I've read about them in other fanfics, but here are only female taurons...