Reviews for Another Road
paintedbones chapter 51 . 6/22
THAT WAS SO FREAKING GREAT OH MY GOODNESS YEEEESSSSSSSSXJDJAWIDRHZCSHKLJGS
Shire Rose chapter 51 . 5/9
I was sick, I was missing an exam because of it and I found this. Thankyou- I just tead your entire story in about 6 hours.

I must say I have always invisioned the Sindar as having been Silvanized in a way but I also loved the way you portrayed them.

The deep song with Luithol was perfect. Also you handled the first person admirably, without over or understating Legolas. His capture by the orcs was perticuraly well done.
Please blame all mispellings on my phone.

Shire Rose
rikwen chapter 51 . 1/10
I am overwhelmed with the depth and color of this story. You have brought the Mirkwood legend to life with all of its twists and turns of living with the Sindar and Silvan Elves. I can see the start of Legolas' path to becoming a warrior and a leader among the army that his father has led for eons. I love the way you have shown the differences between the two cultures of Elves and why the Sindar feel that they must lead the Silvan in fighting the darkness that is overtaking Mirkwood and how the Silvans let them because everyone knows that the no Silvan wants to be a leader.

Your strength in describing Thranduil as an active and fighting king had me cheering through most of this story. I have never believed that he was one for sitting behind the lines and waiting on others to do the dirty work when there were orcs to kill and people to protect. The active battle scenes were as well written as the more sedate scenes back at the stronghold of the king. There are a couple places I would have liked to see more detail about some of the OCs, but overall you couldn't have gotten more into your story if you had tried. It was a good mixture of action and talk.

I am off to read your other stories and see what they have to offer. And I will have to thank Alpha Ori for pointing me in your direction.
Luizals chapter 51 . 1/3
I really really really liked this fic. Its so difficult to find innovating lotr fics and this just blew me away. Thanks
tlyxor1 chapter 51 . 12/6/2014
Enjoyed very much. -t.
lauren hedgehog chapter 51 . 12/3/2014
I've spent all day reading this and it was wonderful. Thanks for writing it :)
OUATLovr chapter 51 . 7/27/2014
This was such a wonderful story. I almost cried when I finished it. The writing is absolutely beautiful and it seems like a published book, rather than a fanfic. Thank you!
SomeKindOfFan chapter 46 . 7/14/2014
I have almost finished reading the story, and I still like it. There is only One little thing: why aren't there any female warriors? I've read about them in other fanfics, but here are only female taurons...
SomeKindOfFan chapter 25 . 7/7/2014
Well, I've read half of the story, and although the story is far more serious than the stories I usually read, I really like it. (espesially the descriptions of the places and the dances and the food). Keep on writing!
SomeKindOfFan chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
! 51 chaptures! I really like it! (and I'm hungry now...)
666-HyuugaNeji-999 chapter 51 . 4/2/2014
That was one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. Your descriptions of the people, the forest, even the food, were so vivid I felt like I was there with them. The interactions between Legolas and his father were lifelike enough to make me smile, well up and get angry as they themselves did.

You are a fantastic writer, with an amazing talent for description and creating emotion in both your characters and your readers. I will most definitely be reading more of your work!
time2read chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
Hmmm now I'm really curious with how the meeting would have went had legolas been older say around 20/warrior already. Don't know if you do requests but I would so love to read a oneshot of that!
time2read chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
Poor Thranduil! Wow u made me love him! Haha young legolas is cute!
time2read chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
Great CH!
time2read chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Great Story! But you should write a better summery I nearly didn't read it because of the unimformative summery! Great cH1