Reviews for Draco's fetishism
Soooooooooo cute!
babyvfan chapter 1 . 4/25
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE
I know okay chapter 1 . 4/17
I would be there with Harry. After a while it feels like you've got friction burn.
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
LOVE IT!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
you made Draco a sex addict lol
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Harry's rant made me laugh. Thanks for writing.
BleuFlyinKittensTimesInfinty chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Again, it made my life. I just read the sequel to this on your account, and it made my life. I LOVED IT! I was laughing so hard at the end, you don't even know.
Yaoi-for-the-win chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Awwh! I love the ending when Harry and Draco are holding hands and the baby puts his hand there too. Perfect! This was such a adorable, sweet fic. Haha, you just have to love Draco in this! He wants to have sex with Harry all the time after he began to show. But, Serius is Harry's godfather, not Remus Lupin. Good job though!
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I never understood the point of flames.

Poor Harry. LOL cute story
KBFG chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I thought it was good, though I feel bad for poor Harry!
Anon chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I would actually suggest not writing anything about the lemon at all. Make it look like it never existed because it makes the readers feel very annoyed and frustrated because it feels as if there's a chunk of the story missing. Plus just removing the lemons makes the story chunky, meaning that it no longer flows as well. So instead of just removing the lemons either take down the entire story or rewrite them without the lemon.
Edelau chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Again here! I love that one and I'll read the sequel now. It's amazing how a short story makes me whant to read and read, not stopping till the end!

Well, again asking you for your permission to translate it.

Thank you very much! Continue writing please!

Eden
YuffieHaruno223 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
loved the story i think draco and harry should've been put together in the books lol any way i has one teency weency question... is the baby boy or girl?
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 12/3/2011