Reviews for Advantage
Myracels chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
THANKS FOR KEEPING BLUE IC! In almost every story she is depicted as this sweet innocent girl who is beautiful and perfect, but she isn't! Finally a Blue who is in character QAQ
FantasyFreak475 chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
Really good story, please come back from hiatus! I want to see what happens next!
PokeSpeBanette chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
please update. i love this story. i made an accoutn just to tell you. please. please?
I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU FINISH IT!
Samsung Super Aladdin Boy II chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
You're not ever going to complete this, are you? Now I'm depressed.
Kimnd chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
If you continue this fic, I promise I will get up, go outside, and begin bouncing up and down chanting "YES! YES! YES!" repeatedly. Because it is very good. I have NO CLUE what is going to happen. AT ALL. And it sort of eats at my brain like acid. Or an itch you can't quite reach. So you have to update it! To stop the acid. And the itch. And another review like this.
ikeepitprivate chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
This story is one of my favorites of Red and Green. Such a shame it hasn't been updated in forever.
PureCandy chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
OMAHGOD. YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS. PLEASE

PLEASE.

PLEASE!

I MADE AN ACCOUNT JUST TO TELL TO YOU TAKE THE HIATUS OFFA THIS.

PLEEEEEAAAAASE?

YOU'VE GOT TO!

Please?
shadowdolls chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
Aw men! please tell me you're still continuing this! please, please, please! It's really cool! amazing! wait no...it's kick-ass!

It's really awesome and it would be super great if you continued this! I mean, you haven't even told the readers what blue's real motives are! Or why there was lack of new pokemon! the story is amazing and really entertaining and it would be really nice if you continue! and the progress between red and green is just starting! *pout* please continue! There aren't that many nice stories I could find between these two...most are not my type :/ update please! i would always look in my mail for your update owo loves ya and your story~!
ShadowsofDestruction13 chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
"Like no one ever was," huh? Smooth...

Oh, and I'm only mentioning this 'cause you requested it, but Violet City is a real place. It's in Johto.
Teribane chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Just so you know, this is really really good. That is all.

Hope you get out of your writer's block soon.
RamenNoodlesXD chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Well, excuse me for my lack of eloquence, but this story is pretty freaking awesome so far! I can't wait for the romance to come into play, but I love how everything is not too rushed.

The characters interact well with each other, too. I'm eager to see what kind of devious plan that's hatching in Blue's mind right now!

Hope you make it out of hiatus soon, but trust me when I say that I'm happy to wait as long as it takes for you to update
drinktea chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
Hey! I'm glad to see a promising multi-chapter up on this site. I hope you get motivated to write again soon - what's that pesky Blue got up her sleeve? Haha.
Hyfy chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
Heya, great story! Love how Blue is the instigator to everything, like she always is :)
w chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
great story! /waits patiently for an update :D
biory chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Wow really cool story. I hope you update soon.