Reviews for Do You Remember?
Euregatto chapter 12 . 5/9/2012
My aunt gave me her Journey shirt. I wear it only every once in a while to avoid damaging it.
Michi-chan chapter 12 . 5/7/2012
Wow ! Thx to have publish the next chapiter and don't worry for the time because it's still good ). If you publish another chapiter, i'll be here to read it. I think it's the best fanfiction I ever read in my life (At the same time, I'm a big MarLar fan so it's normal ) I swear you good luck for the rest

Bye Bye !

Michii
Blades252 chapter 12 . 5/6/2012
Holy s*** I remember this, this was back when I was on a KH high! XD

Wow, this is still great!
LifelessEspada chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
This fanfiction is sooo good!
LifelessEspada chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
It was really good!
Michi-chan chapter 12 . 11/18/2011
Thank you. Anyway I loved this story, I think you have a big talent in writting ! You must continue writting, not necessarily in this web site, but please continue. You have something the other writters don't have inevitably. And I swear you good luck for the rest !

Bye ~ Michi-chan
Michi-chan chapter 11 . 8/31/2011
Hey ! I have read your fan fiction. I love it ! Really, I have read a lot of other fanfiction but yours is the BEST I have never read in my life . Yeah, I love the paring MarLar too and writting about them lives before they join the Organization XIII was a good idea. I'm not British or American so I can't understand all the words you have written but what is fantastic in your texts is that every body who have the same level in english than me can understand the story in general.

Then I really love the description of the feelings between Renale and Lumaria.

Finally, I've got a question. Is it over ? If it's not you MUST continue ! I am a big fan of your story now xD.

Good luck for the rest ! Bye !

Michi-chan~
Euregatto chapter 11 . 12/14/2010
well it's about time I was like "OMG WHEN ART THOU GONNA UPDATE ME NO LIKELY CLIFFHANGAS!" but then I saw this update while browsing and I'm all like "ZOMGBBQ AN UPDATE YAYZ!"

anyway I'm on sugar... I love you, loved the chapter as always, and yay for Maru! :D

PS: I'm working on a new fic you might like.
Euregatto chapter 10 . 11/20/2010
lol drama XDD
Euregatto chapter 9 . 10/19/2010
your writing gets better and better with each update _
ZuzuLuvsMushrooms580 chapter 9 . 10/8/2010
Pretty good, keep up the good work. :3
ZuzuLuvsMushrooms580 chapter 8 . 10/1/2010
So amazing, good story X3
xLovexPeacex chapter 8 . 8/25/2010
this was amazing :)

i cant wait for the next one.

ersonally think tis story made me give the

LarxeneXMarluxia couple a chance :)

-xLovexPeacex
Euregatto chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
does that mean it's almost over D8? -is devastated-
Euregatto chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
ZOMG BBQ yay for plot twist~!