Reviews for We Can Still Pretend
shinyoko420 chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
i love this. keep up the good work :D
Snowkid chapter 16 . 7/29/2012
wow you really are a good writer. don't understand half of the story so i probably have to read it over again. why isn't itachi dead yet...or is he...and kisame...aaah you making me go crazy!
Snowkid chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
hahaha the last part with kisami was so funny :D and anko calling him names lol! love it!
OrochimaruIzMine chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
I can't believe that you only have nine reviews for this story. It is a good story. For the most part, well-written.

Ps. Orochimaru-sama is MINE!

orochi: back... Away... SLOWLY!

me: love you too, hon!

Orochi: aww what the heck! I l-o-v-e you Kelsey-chan! 3

And they all lived happily ever after!
Draco Oblivion chapter 12 . 1/2/2011
Draco Oblivion chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
Well done for the moral stance, kinda out of the blue and not something I would of expected from a person who writes lemon but.. yeah well done. :)
Draco Oblivion chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
What kind of kinky stuff did Anko and Itachi get up to. :P
NinjaSheik chapter 13 . 8/27/2010
Your writing style is still awful, of course, but I can't really blame you for that.

There's still plenty of Beta Readers around this site. You should just put down your pride and just ask for help.

But I did like the story itself, even if everyone is pretty much OCC.

Update soon~!
NinjaSheik chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
You little jerk...Why didn't you reply to me?

I've been waiting for over two weeks!

You made the DocX connection, right? I know you did.

You should've sent this document to me before you post it. If I was going to be your beta reader, then you have to send your documents to me, so I can fix your mistakes and then I can send it back to you.

I'm trying to help you, but this DocX is useless if you don't want my help.

You made a good chapter, but made a lot of lousy mistakes. For example, you spelled Sharingan wrong.

Update soon, and please let me know if you want my help or not. If you don't, then I'll disable the connection.
Jen Rawrr chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
Ah,its a interesting story,its bracing.I like there isn't much 't get me good.

Itachi dying was a huge blow for if this is how the story will go,I can accept more,no less.

Although I don't understand Oro's I'm interested to learn more of the story ;D

I'd like to have Anko in Akatsuki though,if you don't only a suggestion,don't worry,I won't unlike the story if you don't put her there,maybe in the end she could?

I'd like that.

So far,your story seems nice,and a good one, I'd like to read more from you :)
Trissacar chapter 3 . 5/14/2010
Interesting I'm still holding out for oroanko im such a glutton for punishment
AnimeXisXmyXstyle chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
I'm not going to lie I went a little "Itachi!...oh it's just Sasuke" at the end. haha. I just suggest that even though the readers you are writing for probably know a ton about Anko, that you still describe her and more of her character. We all see her differently so, for me at least, it will help create the illusion of closeness to the character. Love it so far! Update soon, kay?
briza chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
oh my god i just cant wait for more