Reviews for What the Doctor Saw
afaineant chapter 6 . 4/6
poor dave- the only one not in the know!
SorrySucker19 chapter 6 . 10/13/2016
Okay, Spencer got angry, but God, Jordan should have gotten more heat than that. The man gave a clear refusal before he left, she LIED to sneak into his room, then proceeded to violate the man while he was unconscious, then had the AUDACITY to be angry about being rejected after Morgan was essentially molested in his sleep. I am so fucking pissed about this. She should have gotten way more heat.
SorrySucker19 chapter 5 . 10/12/2016
Okay, please let Spencer be angry at Jordan, because what she did was really rape-y. He was passed out cold and she just jumps his dick while he's asleep and completely unresponsive! Someone better get pissed with her or I'm calling BS with a gender card thrown in, because if someone did that to a GIRL, we'd all be screaming rape.
A chapter 6 . 7/27/2016
The last sentence... oh my god! Poor Rossi :D
UnstoppableAngel chapter 6 . 7/22/2016
OMG Hotchner!
Gubefan1980 chapter 6 . 9/8/2015
I knew I read this before but actually thought I read it on AO3 and after re-reading it, I have to say, Jordan is disgusting, if this was the other way around, and Derek snuck into her room and started having sex with her while she was stone cold drunk, she would be without her rights to say he raped her. Having sex with a person who is unable to give their consent is sexual assault and frankly, imho Derek should have her arrested for that. What a unconscionable thing to do. She's a messed up bitch sneaking into his room with a stolen key and proceeding to have oral sex with him, totally wrong wrong, wrong, yes bitch can't wait forJJ to come back. What is wrong with her. She's a sicko.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
Poor Rossi
caleab.covert chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
Very nice story.
Rachel Garber chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
Aww okay I forgive her, and the boys got back together, and it seems everyone does kind of know Hotch sure does. That was sweet, I love my HEAs with my boys. thanks that was short and sweet.
Rachel garber chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
well at least she is decent enough to offer to help him fix it, lets see if it works
Rachel Garber chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
Wow did she cause a clusterfuck for them, what a tragedy
Rachel Garber chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
Fucking bitch can't keep her goddamned hands off the man when he says no, I think Morgan really has no memory, he is drunk and took two sleeping pills
Rachel Garber chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Wow that's kind of a shame that they are doing this on the Qt and now Morgan is going to be a real piece of shit
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
wow that's heavy and he's claiming to have no memory what of going to bed with her, of how they wound up in bed together what a dick
Gone For Good Angels chapter 6 . 1/11/2014