Reviews for What the Doctor Saw
The last sentence... oh my god! Poor Rossi :D
UnstoppableAngel chapter 6 . 7/22
OMG Hotchner!
Gubefan1980 chapter 6 . 9/8/2015
I knew I read this before but actually thought I read it on AO3 and after re-reading it, I have to say, Jordan is disgusting, if this was the other way around, and Derek snuck into her room and started having sex with her while she was stone cold drunk, she would be without her rights to say he raped her. Having sex with a person who is unable to give their consent is sexual assault and frankly, imho Derek should have her arrested for that. What a unconscionable thing to do. She's a messed up bitch sneaking into his room with a stolen key and proceeding to have oral sex with him, totally wrong wrong, wrong, yes bitch can't wait forJJ to come back. What is wrong with her. She's a sicko.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
Poor Rossi
caleab.covert chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
Very nice story.
Rachel Garber chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
Aww okay I forgive her, and the boys got back together, and it seems everyone does kind of know Hotch sure does. That was sweet, I love my HEAs with my boys. thanks that was short and sweet.
Rachel garber chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
well at least she is decent enough to offer to help him fix it, lets see if it works
Rachel Garber chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
Wow did she cause a clusterfuck for them, what a tragedy
Rachel Garber chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
Fucking bitch can't keep her goddamned hands off the man when he says no, I think Morgan really has no memory, he is drunk and took two sleeping pills
Rachel Garber chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Wow that's kind of a shame that they are doing this on the Qt and now Morgan is going to be a real piece of shit
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
wow that's heavy and he's claiming to have no memory what of going to bed with her, of how they wound up in bed together what a dick
Gone For Good Angels chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
LOVED IT!
bethann.acrie chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
LOL...LOVED the last line about Rossi and his coffee cup...excellent!
NoelleDashuri chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
Thanks there Seds. Made me wake my sister up 'cause I couldn't keep the snort of amusement from coming out when I saw that our boys scarred Rossi for life! Okay, so I'm not really mad... this was too damn sad/funny for me to be upset. Another fabulous piece/storyline/characters (development). You did a good job at making both Derek AND Jordan look a lot more innocent in the end.

And now... I want Peanut Butter.

-Noelle out!