Reviews for What the Doctor Saw
Poor Rossi
caleab.covert chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
Very nice story.
Rachel Garber chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
Aww okay I forgive her, and the boys got back together, and it seems everyone does kind of know Hotch sure does. That was sweet, I love my HEAs with my boys. thanks that was short and sweet.
Rachel garber chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
well at least she is decent enough to offer to help him fix it, lets see if it works
Rachel Garber chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
Wow did she cause a clusterfuck for them, what a tragedy
Rachel Garber chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
Fucking bitch can't keep her goddamned hands off the man when he says no, I think Morgan really has no memory, he is drunk and took two sleeping pills
Rachel Garber chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Wow that's kind of a shame that they are doing this on the Qt and now Morgan is going to be a real piece of shit
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
wow that's heavy and he's claiming to have no memory what of going to bed with her, of how they wound up in bed together what a dick
IntoTheWilds chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
LOVED IT!
bethann.acrie chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
LOL...LOVED the last line about Rossi and his coffee cup...excellent!
NoelleDashuri chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
Thanks there Seds. Made me wake my sister up 'cause I couldn't keep the snort of amusement from coming out when I saw that our boys scarred Rossi for life! Okay, so I'm not really mad... this was too damn sad/funny for me to be upset. Another fabulous piece/storyline/characters (development). You did a good job at making both Derek AND Jordan look a lot more innocent in the end.

And now... I want Peanut Butter.

-Noelle out!
Khaleesi Black-Wayland chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
oh Poor Rossi. haha!
LyzeeAnne chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
That ending was PERFECT! (The part with Rossi walking in.) xD
KimOfDrac chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
Is there a sequel? I want more!
KimOfDrac chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Exciting! I'll keep reading :)