Reviews for Through The Eyes Of Our Children
M3dD1jAd3 chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
Like them all. Will there be anymore?
apedarling chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
hey i love these kids! im sorta confused though. Are all the kids listed their kids at the same time, or different kids for each couple and different stories? i dont think that made much sense. but i you understood could you try to answer. Great job, i know this review is to far overdue, yes?
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
Loved these stories, my favorite was the complicated one, I could just picture it! And a really novel idea to do this - I'm looking forward to reading more:)
apedarling chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
oh my goodness! ha ha! I love this chapter! I was like, wait which rule is that?...oh yeah! ha ha ha! I love these kids! I wish that would have happened to me when i was a kid. I would never bring my knife to school. But i carry it everywhere else. To much information, yes? I think so, anyway great story:)
AngelMoon Girl chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
Oh my God. I think I just broke a bone laughing so hysterically! This is such a unique story and I love the childrens' various perspectives. But there sure seem to be a lot of children... obviously our favorite couples really got it on ;P
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
I. LOVE. JIMMY. PALMER.

Ask OutCold, I'm in love with him. Well, she might forget it, but I have this odd obsession with him. I love him. The Palmer chapter of All Our Friends See was my guilty pleasure. Just saying.

I. LOVE. JIMMY. PALMER.

This was adorable. I can see him and Tony getting into a super villian fight. Yeah, I can. Oh gosh. hysterical laughter here.

UPDATE SOON!
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
This one is expecially spectacular. YES NEW WORDS OHMIGOSH AND ALL THAT CRAP! :)

(I clicked away from this, and I responded to a review and I was like "I didn't finish my review..." I'm so smart)

I think it'd be a cute chapter for one of the kids to be like... 19 or something... and be looking at their parents. Idk, just a thought.
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
This one is touching. Cute, sure. But, touching. Very very touching. I can imagien Abby just attaching to a child and then taking her in. :) It'd be a great story line for the show. They already had her attach to a dog, which she made McGee take.

so, yes. Contact the writers. i want to see this!
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
I'm naming my kid Dominic. And no one is protesting. NO ONE! 'tknowwearegettingmarriedyet.

Shh.

anywho, this was so adorable. I love when people write children on FF. It's always so so so so cute and amazing. :)
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Dear Grace McGee;

You should keep that guy friend Mark. They are really the best, and eventually you'll date him and maybe even end up marrying him. I know you are only 11, but listen to me.

Love,

dizzy - in - the - izzy

P.S. This was a cute chapter. AGAIN! I need a new thing to say. Adorable? Yeah... adorable.
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I've read this before too... what an Angle Side Side I am. ;)

This, as per, is adorable! :) Just so cute! I love it a lot. So complicated though.
turbomagnus chapter 6 . 9/4/2010
I loved the last line about Tony being Palmer's 'evil nemesis', I even had a brief mental flash of him as a Bond villian going "No, Mr. Palmer... I expect you to die."
Emma chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
I love them all, especially the last one with Palmer's daughter.

Jackie chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
I LOVE IT! i love love love love love love love it! your the best! your wonderul! you're a bird! your a plane! no, your super writer!
jgomez921 chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
loved it! very cute chapter!