Reviews for Galactic Unity
Rose Verdict chapter 16 . 9/23/2014
OOOOOH, ALYXK! IMA GONNA KICK SOME ALIEN … SOMEBODY TELL ME HIS EQUIVALENT OF A TUSHIE!

Onwards to the next chappie! XD
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
Wow this can turn out in agreat game if you ask me xD
egwghegweqgqf chapter 20 . 2/17/2009
That was truley heartwarming, from beginning to end. I'm speechless about how flawless everything is in the story, you really made magic here. I was on the verge of tears at the end... please write more stuff soon, I absolutely love your work.
Ud the Imp chapter 20 . 8/30/2003
I finished reading Galatic Unity, and man it was great! I have also read few of your other fanfics, and I can tell this one will be just as good as the first, if not better. It is already turning out to be awesome, with an unexpected bundle of alien joy. My prediction/ idea for the future: a branch within the Galactic monitors dealing with adoptions!
Tortured Artist chapter 20 . 12/29/2002
This story could make a great Powerpuff Girls Movie.
Tortured Artist chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
I'm your biggest fan. Out of all the brillent fanfics you have wrote about the Powerpuff Girls, this is my favorite. Your well thought out style and creative twists makes your stories as good as the writings of J. K. Rowling (Creater of Harry Potter).
NEO ANDERSON chapter 20 . 10/20/2002
With the exception of your alternate destiny fics, this has to be one of my favorites. Very well planned and thought out. Loved the plot. Ever think about continuing this, or making it in to part of you’re a-d series? It would certainly fit in their. Just a thought.
Brian1 chapter 19 . 8/12/2002
This story is great, just like everything else you've written _ The riddle in chapter 19 was one of my favorite parts, specially since I tried solving it before reading down to see the answer. Truly ingenious!
The-Griffin chapter 20 . 7/22/2002
Wow! This is great! In my eyes, you are one of the best PPG writers on the internet! Keep up the great work!
Kraven the Hunter chapter 20 . 6/12/2002
I don't know what to say... I mean it's just so beautiful! The ending, Xianea's sacrifice, how Mojo was willing to help the girls despite how much he loathes them, everything!
Cat's Meow chapter 20 . 4/23/2002
Wow, what a long story...but it's just as wonderful as your other fics! *Thumbs Up* _
dukect chapter 20 . 4/14/2002
Great story Bravo, Bravo!
ButterButch chapter 20 . 3/23/2002
Oh... I liked the "Mojo touch" in the end. Yeah. You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you? Whatever.
The Allanx chapter 17 . 3/16/2002
I bet this fic will end in three more chapters, giving it a total of 20. Just a guess.
Typiskt chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
ButtercupSaiyan: I know, it is probably a great fic, but - for me anywayz - it's too LONG. I can't sit here all day reading this, I'm on limited time, ya know. Am I sounding cold hearted? Probably..