Reviews for Dear Lorelai
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
OMG! I love this story, everyone's so in character. It's so beautifully written and I loved the whole story. I always wondered why Emily and Richard didn't have any more children.
Jeremy Shane chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
Rocking Chapter & More Please
Potterworm chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Beautiful letter from Emily. Only one small critique, and I'll admit this is an enormous bit of nitpicking, but "mum" is rarely used in America. I can't see Emily signing her letter that way. Perhaps "mom" or the more formal "mother". Loved this letter all in all.
pechika chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
Lovely end
Jeremy Shane chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
Groovy Chapter & More Please
thegoodgirldoll chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
You already know how much I loved this chapter- It was absolutely amazing, and all of the emotions were absolutely perfect! You wrote this chapter so well and I immensely enjoyed reading it! So, so precious.
LOVEEEE,
SARAH.
reader chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
Great chapter! Please update soon
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
Good Chapter & More Please
pechika chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
This was beautiful do update soon.
MaileS chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
I'm glad you updated this story. I really like how this story is going and I can't wait for the next chapter!
MaileS chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
I really hope you continue this story because I really want to know what happens next.
reader chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Great chapter! Please update soon. Can't wait to see where this goes, I hope they finally reconcile.
Galle chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
j'ai beaucoup votre histoire, c'est une belle idée pour les deux personnages qui j'adore... j'espère que vous allez continuer cette fanfiction, merci beaucoup de faire continuer la série gilmoregirls!
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
judydoll chapter 3 . 4/20/2011
Hey, I'm so happy you updated! I thought you gave up on the story, but this chapter was really great.

Hope you update soon. Btw, how long do you think the story will be?