Reviews for So Let Go
TheSherlockianGoddess chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Oh my god. This was so sensual and beautiful as well as hot. You are seriously the best Phantom of the Opera smut writer like, ever. I found my new favorite author.
MissChrystalline chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This is how the musical should have ended
ErikLover12345 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Type your review here...
misstris1221 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Wow! So good! It was way different than a lot of other Fics I have read. You made Erik much... stronger. He refused to have her stay if she only lusted after him. Christine was much different too :) She was actually the one to learn to love. Erik usually fills that role. I thought you took a very different approach and I liked that. :D
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Fantastic dark, lemony piece.
Phantastic M chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I really liked this story! Most E/C has Christine as a sweet, innocent, angelic young girl. I loved that you brought attention to her dark side. Very good! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
After you said the thing about his lack of nose, I just kept picturing her having sex with Voldemort (from Harry Potter). In any case, this is awesome, one of the few stories I'll come back to read over and over again!
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Wonderful fic. Loved the care you put into really developing christine's darker side. Very realistic and I believe this side of her match for Erik is to often ignored. Great job.
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Daniela Garrick-Higbie chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
You have no idea how much I love this story! But let it be said that next time I'm watching Andrew Lloyd Webber's version of "The Phantom of the Opera", I think I'm going to pause it after the part where Christine tears off Erik's mask, and come here and read your "phic" instead of watching the ending of the movie. :D

You write Erik's character so well in all your phics (though I've only read a few of them, but I bet it holds true in your other phics as well..), you can make him eerie and obsessive but somehow also tender.

I really liked that this version was written from Christine's POV, because it worked superbly! I think that if this had been written from omniscient narrator's view, it maybe wouldn't have worked so well.

Woah! I just wrote a novel. I guess I got a bit carried away.. :D
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Darker but I loved it and would love to see a sequel to it.
Aki-07 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
One of the best storiez I've read on here
AngelxPhoenix chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This is me speechless...

Wow. Just, wow. I love that for Christine to truly love Erik, she has to come to terms with her dark side, and thus see the light that makes it so dark. It was so mind-blowing and provocative! Goodness gracious! Again, wow!
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Just wonderful! 3
MusicalMaryann chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I think your story was very well written and definitely brought out the darker, passionate side in the two. They are well matched after all! Well done. :)