Reviews for come back to bed
Eris Jones chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
My very first GG fanfic and just like that, just like that you've made me dissatisfied with the totally satisfying series finale. All of a sudden it seems too vanilla. All of a sudden I wish Nate had been included in the Dan/Serena wedding. And I don't even feel bad about it. Thanks :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Way the heck is this "gay" stuff!
EverloyalPoptart chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Huh. You just made polygamy look good to me. Very well written.
lindsay4432 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
that was...amazing. you could write an entire book using that plot. i seriously read it like, 12 times over and over again. just wow.
bantam-shine chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Somehow, you made Nate, Dan & Serena's unconventional relationship work. The dialogue & quippy dynamic between the trio were hilarious. I especially loved Serena & Dan and Nate & Dan's conversations about "being an old thing" vs. "being a new thing." If only the show was as fantastic as this story. You kept N, D, & S more in consistently character than they've been all season! Le sigh.
sleeping-with-ghosts chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
This was absolutely STUNNING. Gorgeous, achy, poignant, moving, just gah.

Although I admittedly preferred the Dan/Nate to the Serenate and Derena, I thought all three were incredibly written.

Basically, hats off to you, this was a wonderful read. XD
xKrysx chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
333

Nate/Serena/Dan Hearts.

Thanks for writing. (:
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I really can't believe that I haven't reviewed this yet; I've only read it like a million bajillion times. Or something like that. :D

And each time it seems like it gets better and better. It's kind of like watching those Disney movies and noticing something different every time; it's the sign of a good moive. (Or, in this case, a good fic.)

This is absolutely fantastic. I don't even watch all that much Gossip Girl, but somehow this story has made me fall in love with the characters. I adore absolutely everything about it- you're a very talented writer.

Kudos to you for writing such awesome things.
Avivush chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Love it! I can see that happen because Dan (mumble his name when he sleep) and Nate(Mrs. Nate Humphrey) are one drink away form declare they love for itch other and Serena is "an always thing"
Anonymous5555 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I love love love this. I never saw these 3 together, but this season...the Dan/Nate vibes are too strong to be ignored and they both love Serena. This is totally how the show should handle their love triangle. Seriously, the writers need to stumble across this fic and say 'we should totally do this shit'.
PB4ever chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Epic! def to favs
twilightsnape chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Holy shit, this is good! I could actually totally see the characters doing this stuff in my mind (yes, I'm perverted like this) and you made it flow really smoothly!
doodlechick12 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I loved this story! Very creative and sweet at points. Totally loved it.
jane-eliza chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
That was.. interesting. At first I totally thought I'd be freaked out at the thought of Dan and Serena and Nate shacking up and sleeping together, but you wrote it in such a way that it seemed almost.. natural. Really well done, and you captured each character amazingly. Thanks!
Eli0t chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Amazing. Do this parring again. You did it perfectly.