Reviews for Harry Potter and Childish Things
i really hope you wont turn Hermione and Rons fued into a twisted romance, they have absolutely nothing ot base a relationship on, just like in canon.
You... are amazing. You are one of the few people that stick true to their story and doesnt rip it to shreds because they have this insane unealistic vision of their story in mind. You let Rex fuck Voldie up and didnt have a ridicolous plot device stop him from doing so. For this i salute you, you are a fucking hero type-00! Please never stop writing.
Good that Snape wasnt spared for no reason, he is a piece of shit and should be treated accordingly
So far the story is kind of neat, the plentiful grammar mistakes are a tad annoying but while they are many they are not big ones that make reading hard.
invinoveri chapter 4 . 8/19/2016
Also, glad you didn't force something with Annabel, usually she'd be going to Hogwarts but you showed restraint and respected the HP universe, most fic writers can't. I appreciate that. And it allows for some plot happenings during the summer.
invinoveri chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
This is really different. Interested to see where this goes. When Harry grows up does his monster leave him?
pikachucat chapter 27 . 8/2/2016
awesome
mj4wzpw chapter 3 . 8/1/2016
I'm starting not like Annabel she's talking for Harry like hes stupid seriously it's just a matter of time before he begins calling her mistresses anyway seriously im out i can't stand this oc i liked the fic before she came in and became Harry's "leader"..
mj4wzpw chapter 2 . 8/1/2016
random but i like it :D
mj4wzpw chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
So Harry got his own personal monster o.o cool!
Jack Inqu chapter 27 . 7/29/2016
Oh my. This probably won't end well for anyone.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
Xahn777 chapter 2 . 6/25/2016
Not too sure about the OC , but the story seems interesting so far.
Sebine chapter 7 . 5/12/2016