Reviews for A Last Memory
ViolentHippie chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Well, way to go and break my heart.

Seriously, that was very well written
Please write more.
Bye.
Amelle Kyre chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Oh that was beyond cruel
So short, super sweet, magnificently written and then it ends like that!

I love your writing
Any chance there's you have anything that isn't so sad?
wolfeyesfang chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Awwww! That's horrible! "he would never see her again" that broke my heart! Why did you put that last sentence!? Horrible I tell you! But I really like it! Thank you for writting it!
Haddi Etana chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
OH THE SAD HUMANITY
Akaru-chan chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
So short but so bittersweet. Well done, madam. This was indeed a jewel of a love story. I hope you have written other J&G stories as I am very eager to explore your portfolio!
speaksis2 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Oh no. No no no no no no no it was so good and then the ending and no. That was so tragic :( But beautifully written.
thepapergirl chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
oh my gosh, this is so good :) dang, you totally have me kicking myself for not thinking of something like this, but you wrote it better than I ever could've. hope to hear more :D

Cheers!

LadyM
Dragon's Humor is Funny chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
So... Gunther died later on?... O.o

I love this, short and simple. Not much drama for once.
Salerio the Dragon chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This is a very sad, very short story. You wrote it well, it could've been easily butchered if done by a lesser author, but this had an amazing amount of depth, but didn't come across as dark, simply melancholy... Bravo.
ShreddingRibbons chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
this was so gooooood...why did he have to diiiiiiie? *sob sob sob*
Angel15Rocks chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
aww thats so cute and sad it made me cry good job lol :)
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
*sniffs* Aww..wow, beautifully written!
GhibliGirl91 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Bittersweet and lovely. I adore it.
Lauraeffingiero chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Aw *sniff* that was cute and yet sad... and the bittersweet-ness was written so well. Fabulous job, this is fantastic! I would love to hear more JatD from you (especially J/G, hint hint) and a chapter story would be awesome :)

By the way, that last line, is Gunther positive he's going to die? Or does he just think so because he's always kinda looking for the worst scenario?
Jazziet chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
That was beautiful and bittersweet. I wish there were more.