Reviews for You Have Some Explaining To Do
ChannyAddict chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I'm too lazy to sign in, but anyway, this was awesome! :D It was so sweet. (: And I was always wondering where the Randoms were tepeed at. :D

Also, I know it's been over a year since you posted this and you probably won't see this, but my name's Janessa. xD I bet it's pretty interesting on why you call your brother's friend that. Am I right? (:

Anywho, this was fantastic. Write more soon!

-Channy_Addict
joanne3 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
awww.. that was cute! i love chad and sonny!
Sm chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw i luved it so awesome. its wasnt' cheesy, good plot, and it stayed true to the series! good job
f a l l i n g into warblerland chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Haaah.
have fun with the weekend
I have sats so im having a hot choclate binge weekend and revison, but my mummy is buying me wipped cream (:
fanfic-2012 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
this is a good story but is it a seiries? Please make it a seiries it was real cute it was so sweet and I will get sader if you dont but take your time it realy is a great story.
klaine-is-endgame1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
aw i wish this would have really happened
bigger infinities chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Nice. You just seem to be bursting with new stories, huh? _ Sorry I haven't updated "Assassin", well in forever. Working on it! Yeah, anyways, great one-shot. It was cute! I never did notice tha Sonny was the love interest, and I do see your point! CHANNY! _ Well, anyway, good luck with your brother's friends! _

~Icelyn
Music-Luvr4296 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Really cute! It totally seems like this could've happened in the episode :)
the.vintage.record chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
This is great.
Totally believeable, and you kinda think, this could of happened, because of all of those Channy moments... :)
Great job!

C.x'
boscogirl chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
aw i love it write more
Loveisabattlefield chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Well that was awfully cute...:) haha I love Chad's new hair!
hahahahaha You know what's funny...there's an ad above about easy toilet cleaning...:D I don't think it was a coincedence though...haha
1maylee9 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Wow. I was thinking this exact same thing when I saw the Mackenzie Stalls sketch, Why was Sonny Mackenzie's love interest? LOL! This story is so good! I'm excited! :D
xXSunnySonnyFanXx chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
When I saw the sketch I also notice that!

I love this one-shot! D
Peace-love-andCDChugs chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
This was awful.

Awfully well written! I realy liked this one shot. Exspecialy beacause the charecter's wern't realy ooc! This was really cute/good and you should continue it!
Sugar Rush4eva chapter 1 . 5/7/2010