Reviews for Fear and Freedom
PwnedByPineapple chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This was wonderful, so in-character and spot-on and perfect. My three faves, too~ you did a great job writing this. - Awesome work~
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
;.; I loved this, it was really good~ Well-written, and everyone was in character. So yay for you! *throws confetti*
TikkyTok chapter 1 . 11/22/2010

I love this story so much.

I love the way they understand each other with out talking.

I guess Shinra and Celty are my favorite characters in Durarara.
Smeepalicious chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Dude. Dude. Dude.

Celty is VANESSA, a hundred years in the future. (Did not watch the series. Does not know how crazy this idea might be.)
TitanNegro chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
That was not as OoC as I thought it was going to be,and I enjoyed every line...Thank you _\
young dawn chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
This was lovely. You really tapped into Celty's character quite well. Nicely done.

Raisonne chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
You did really well to capture Celty's thoughts! I love how you described Celty's impression of Shizuo - that he is honest, and was "a person who gave but asked for nothing in return"; it highlights their friendship and mutual respect for each other very nicely (considering they're probably the ONLY two of the DRRR! cast who have a mellow and rather 'normal' friendship).

I also loved how you describe how know-all Shinra is, and how much it affects Celty - that bit about Shinra knowing Celty wouldn't tell Shizuo that he said 'hi' was brilliant; my favourite bit. It was REALLY in-character, yet slightly surprising at the same time (because DRRR! and its characters are full of surprises, so... well, it fits!).

Great fic. I'm really liking the way you write character interactions. I hope to see more! :)
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
A really beautifully written story. I loved how she analyzed Shizuo, and the ending was so sweet.